Pregnant Lieutenant

Unregistered

Pregnant Lieutenant

Please help Lt Ryan Colon identify the baby daddy as he has been filled with so much vanilla ice cream he can't figure out which man got him pregnant. It would be great to find out that Amy was dat baby's daddy. It's probably an African American man's child. He's due any day now. But, seriously guys, have you seen his belly. What a disgrace to the uniform. If he really is pregnant, it's got to be a whole of babies.

Unregistered

Lt Ryan Colon

OK, so the guy has a little weight problem. Quit busting his balls over it. It's impossible for him to get pregnant by Amy. Speaking of it (Amy ) it's been using g the men's room for years and now they pass that law.

Jing a ling.

Jing a ling .... Jing a ling

I be da pappy!

Flmao

Unregistered

Boot Stipend Scam

I heard she uses her boot stipend to buy basketball shoes. She wears them a couple times, then forges Shaq's signature on them. Her feet are so big that she can sell them on ebay as the real deal. She's making bank bro. But, she's putting that money aside for diapers. DNA came back for Brians baby, it's Amy and Gubbments baby. He's already such a moody little beech, getting crabby all the time. Wait till postpartum depression kicks in...... Boohoohoo fat boy cry me a river. Wait ain't voting for your raise. You gonna have Amy and gub-ment paying you child support. I heard the snake is trying to get pregnant now.