Shocker!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shocker!!

Unregistered

Shocker!!

McWade has been hired as an Asst Chief in...wait for it....wait for it.... Bradenton. WOW what a surprise!

Is it possible for them to take the Prev too? Please! Pretty Please!

Unregistered

thank god

Bye bye mcwdouche!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    McWade has been hired as an Asst Chief in...wait for it....wait for it.... Bradenton. WOW what a surprise!

Is it possible for them to take the Prev too? Please! Pretty Please!

Hey why Prev ? I thought he was showing up on calls . That's not good enough ?

Unregistered
    Not the smartest move for Paul to go where there is a mayor election in November and they could both be history in January as the candidates are anti-outsider...Couldn't happen to a better couple! LOL

Unregistered
    When I saw this post, I knew it had to do with mcwade, but I thought it was about him giving the "shocker" to another wife/girlfriend/daughter/mom.

hide your women bradenton! mr. fornicator himself has arrived!

Unregistered

M e

I'm friends with the guy you are bashing M E. I know your little secrete. Keep talking Crap and I'll open that door for you.

Unregistered
    u sound like a wife sharer. shut up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm friends with the guy you are bashing M E. I know your little secrete. Keep talking Crap and I'll open that door for you.
    Even if it was M E it's all true and deserved. It's not though just one of many who think he's a slime ball and glad he's gone.

Unregistered

Secrete

Do share the secrete!

Unregistered
    I heard McWade plans to bang his way to the top of Bradenton. No woman is safe!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast