Shocker!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shocker!!

Unregistered
    That is amazing, Mcwade is a disgrace to this agency. I highly doubt it was M.E. and even if it was he is right. I'm sure whatever you have on M.E. doesn't compare to anything that douche bag did. Also I'm pretty sure that comment was made by his current significant other. Little does she know she will be replaced within a year by an officer at Bradenton. LOL

Unregistered
    how did that idiot get so powerful here? why did he get so powerful?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    how did that idiot get so powerful here? why did he get so powerful?
    He sucked his way up.

Unregistered
    I heard McWade plans to bang his way to the top of Bradenton. No woman is safe!
    All "Women" if you wanna call them that in Bradentuky are dirty skanks so have at it.

Unregistered
    I heard that Mcwade likes to have Heyes come over and Eiffel tower chicks, any truth to this rumor

Unregistered
    M. E. Man, get over it. Your girlfriend dumped you. Probably because she found out your secrete.

Unregistered

Wtf

Good for him. If I was single I would bang girls too.

Unregistered
    people's girlfriend's and wives? you'd ruin other people's relationships or just bang other single women? big difference.

i mean he's also a cheater too haha

Unregistered
    M. E. Man, get over it. Your girlfriend dumped you. Probably because she found out your secrete.
    Secret* How can he get over something like that when they were together for many years and she cheated on him. She is just as sleazy and a low life as McDouche is. Too bad M.E. is a n respected Officer. McDouche lost a lot of respect by many of us because of that incident.

Unregistered
    the one person defending mc wade is an idiot. mc wade is a complete moron and a lot of people hated him. get over it, ur prolly 1 of the people he pulled out of patrol and put into a special unit cuz ur his follower. get a life.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast