Raises, HA! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raises, HA!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    By "in ruins" I presume you mean the lowest crime rates in decades and cops going home safely every day.
    I hope you realize the crime stats are lower because of the civil citation program, the school discipline matrix and the new mindset to help mentally troubled people instead of arresting them? The citizens are still at the same risk or worse because criminals know we are less likely to arrest them now. We are also less likely to arrest and take action due to our department not standing behind us.

Unregistered
    I hope you realize the crime stats are lower because of the civil citation program, the school discipline matrix and the new mindset to help mentally troubled people instead of arresting them? The citizens are still at the same risk or worse because criminals know we are less likely to arrest them now. We are also less likely to arrest and take action due to our department not standing behind us.
    You are being sarcastic right?

Unregistered
    You guys think you deserve raises? You guys think people support the police nowadays. Keep dreaming. SI, Fondo, Jones, whoever wins is gonna keep you all on ice for years to come! Sorry!

I found us $46,000.00 that's a start!

Sheriff's ex-bodyguard earned $46k on details
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...016-story.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12