Jimmy F - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jimmy F

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I read post after post stating we Shouldn't re elect Israel. But I'm waiting for someone, anyone to give JUST ONE reason to vote for Fondo over everyone else. All you guys keep saying is Vote Fondo. Ok. Why? Why? Why?
    Least of two evils.

Unregistered
    I read post after post stating we Shouldn't re elect Israel. But I'm waiting for someone, anyone to give JUST ONE reason to vote for Fondo over everyone else. All you guys keep saying is Vote Fondo. Ok. Why? Why? Why?
    Because we must bring back the OLD GUARD where extreme ass kissing is rewarded, bullying is accepted and the only people that get anywhere are those in the old guard inner circle. Some of you people really have short memories.

Unregistered
    Because we must bring back the OLD GUARD where extreme ass kissing is rewarded, bullying is accepted and the only people that get anywhere are those in the old guard inner circle. Some of you people really have short memories.
    Dude! you just described what's really going on right now. You gotta be kidding.

Unregistered
    Dude! you just described what's really going on right now. You gotta be kidding.
    They are so freaking blind.

Unregistered
    They are so freaking blind.
    They aren't blind. They are cronies and work on the 5th floor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12