Restaurants with points

Unregistered

Restaurants with points

I'm a new officer on the beach. What restaurants give us points on food? Appreciate the help in advance.

Unregistered
    There's a new place on 21 street. It's called " your mamas ass". They give you point 5 on home cooked meals.

Unregistered
    Heard that 650 West has a great Salami special at the VFW.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a new officer on the beach. What restaurants give us points on food? Appreciate the help in advance.
    Well "Newbie" weren't you told in the academy, or by your fto, not to eat where you $hit?

Unregistered
    A better question is.... Why are we replying to someone who is obviously trolling? Any new cop with any questions about our city would just ask another cop. A troll would ask questions on this forum.... Now go play in traffic troll.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just wear your badge on a chain around your neck and let it hang off your fat gut. Next, hike up the shirttail of your black polo shirt to expose your sidearm. Then, just to make sure everyone knows your a cop, turn up the volume on your .5 converter. Now just waltz into any dining establishment on the beach and get what you deserve. (Which will probably be a wad of yellow phlegm.)