Pba/peraza pub crawl ii
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Pba/peraza pub crawl ii

It has come to the attention of many Deputies that PBA is attempting to throw together another Pub Crawl for Peraza. Seeing how unsuccessful the first one turned out, hopefully, for Pete's sake, this one is a little better. However, there is one question still on many people's minds. PBA, can you please explain your definition of "Proceeds to benefit Peraza family"?

The issue a few of us are having is the amount of money that was earned versus the amount of money actually donated to the Peraza family. We understand there are costs associated with organizing and effectuating a fundraiser, naturally. However, the amount of proceeds donated just do not seem to be adding up. Since BSO is a rumor mill, we are hoping that PBA can provide a little insight just to clarify the allegations that perhaps PBA is profiting more than Peraza is.

Before we donate any further, since there are other avenues (i.e., IUPA's raffle), we just want to be sure the money is being appropriated properly.

We await your response. I do not usually take to LEO AFFAIRS however, all other inquiries (via multiple calls to PBA) have gone unanswered.

Thanks,

--Concerned Donating Deputies

Unregistered
    The PBA officially raised $8,000 at the last pub crawl. The money had to be deposited into the HOPE fund based on our bylaws. The HOPE fund requires certain amounts of money to be divided between multiple charities. Therefore, the Peraza family received 40% of the $8,000 that was raised in his name.
    We will be glad to answer any further questions you may have.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The PBA officially raised $8,000 at the last pub crawl. The money had to be deposited into the HOPE fund based on our bylaws. The HOPE fund requires certain amounts of money to be divided between multiple charities. Therefore, the Peraza family received 40% of the $8,000 that was raised in his name.
    We will be glad to answer any further questions you may have.

WOW. Had I been aware of this beforehand, I would not have contributed a penny through you. How about you stop misleading people. When someone thinks they are donating to the Peraza family, perhaps you should let them know the truth.

Why couldn't you have started a fund, like IUPA did, solely for Pete?

Unregistered
    WOW. Had I been aware of this beforehand, I would not have contributed a penny through you. How about you stop misleading people. When someone thinks they are donating to the Peraza family, perhaps you should let them know the truth.

Please just donate to the IUPA fund so Pete's family gets 100% of the money. Its very easy you can even go on the informant and set up a direct deposit and donate $5-$10 a check. Ask your IUPA rep to show you. Pete needs our support not 40%!!!

Unregistered
    Guys, go to mybso and sign up for automatic deductions from your check. That's what I'm doing. It goes straight to his account. No unions involved or people bundling or anything. It's easy and the best way to help him.

Unregistered

You were aware of that trouble maker, that is why you began this thread, then answered it, then acted all surprised. You haven't donating shite to Peraza's family. You're a low-life trouble maker. Go help our "sheriff" our (throw-up) boss to re-instate his pay and retro it fvcko.

Unregistered
    Guys, go to mybso and sign up for automatic deductions from your check. That's what I'm doing. It goes straight to his account. No unions involved or people bundling or anything. It's easy and the best way to help him.
    I have the payroll deduction set up also. Hope many are doing it, even if it's only $5 or $10 a paycheck.

Unregistered
    You were aware of that trouble maker, that is why you began this thread, then answered it, then acted all surprised. You haven't donating shite to Peraza's family. You're a low-life trouble maker. Go help our "sheriff" our (throw-up) boss to re-instate his pay and retro it fvcko.
    Why should he get paid while he's suspended after getting indicted? No one else did. Just because you like him doesn't change the precedent. At the end of the day no matter how you feel about it. He was indicted and just like all of the others before him he does not deserve to get a pay check. Sorry

Unregistered
    Why should he get paid while he's suspended after getting indicted? No one else did. Just because you like him doesn't change the precedent. At the end of the day no matter how you feel about it. He was indicted and just like all of the others before him he does not deserve to get a pay check. Sorry
    Like him? I don't even know the guy. The sheriff and satz did the wrong thing BEFORE he was indicted. This never should have gone this far. I don't know who you are but if this went down the same way and it were you, I'd feel the same about you. The sheriff shouldn't have honored and awarded a deputy for an outstanding job only to destroy his life a year later under pressure by black azzholes matter, faux rev al sharpton, and hillary clinton in the summer of 2015.

Unregistered
    We have a jail deputy on suspension, charged with battery and is on paid suspension

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast