Eller hates us
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eller hates us

Unregistered

Eller hates us

Mrs. Eller you obviously hate us by going on the news and stating lies. We're glad your not in PIO anymore or at LCSO. This is the third time you have said something negative about deputies detectives and civilians. Do you even know what the request was and why should a tax payer flip the bill? Do us all a favor and go charge someone $25 to fire your weapons at a gun range fundraiser, you should raise $25 if your husband shows up? Please next time you go on camera brush your damn hair and put some make up on!

Unregistered

Eller has your back!

Stephanie Eller here. I refuse to hide out like a coward in anonymity.

Yes, I had just gotten out of the shower when I left for that interview and my hair was still drying. It is disappointing that was one of the most important things to you and you felt you had to attack my appearance. I stand behind everything I said! I am extremely disappointed the response you were (possibly) ordered to provide to the reporter made the agency I care about look so incompetent. I know better. We have wonderful men and women working there. I will stand behind them and for the first time in a long time they will have a leader that has their back.

By the way, I saw the request and the response and you have no business bringing civilians into this one. Take responsibility for your actions even if they were orchestrated by someone else.

Stephanie Eller

www.StephanieforSheriff.com

Unregistered

Dry the mop

Dry your hair next time for the media you ****ing frog.

Unregistered
    She was talking crap about East district deputies at an event. She thinks she is better than us!

Unregistered
    No troll its your illustrious leader whom you suck start daily who is the problem. He is also trying to sandbag WINK with a PIO bill for over $250k in there attempt to prove his bid rigging tactics with Armour Medical whom by the way has got other Sheriffs fired in Florida for fishing trips to Lake O. In LCSO's case it was Hunting and Ski trips for Mikey and the rest while you were x65'ing you stupid minion. Come to Guetlers Civil Service Hearing plenty of media will be there as all his dirty laundry comes out. Shouldn't have fired a guy for telling the truth even if the truth was a complaint filed with the Feds about your corrupt ways. And by the way Mikey stop trying to dodge your federal deposition on the wage and hour lawsuit, you'll do great. Easy way out pay the money you owe your guys.

Unregistered
    First fishing trips to lake o now Armours giving hunting and ski trips to the top LCSO brass.

https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/news...ceiving-gifts/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No troll its your illustrious leader whom you suck start daily who is the problem. He is also trying to sandbag WINK with a PIO bill for over $250k in there attempt to prove his bid rigging tactics with Armour Medical whom by the way has got other Sheriffs fired in Florida for fishing trips to Lake O. In LCSO's case it was Hunting and Ski trips for Mikey and the rest while you were x65'ing you stupid minion. Come to Guetlers Civil Service Hearing plenty of media will be there as all his dirty laundry comes out. Shouldn't have fired a guy for telling the truth even if the truth was a complaint filed with the Feds about your corrupt ways. And by the way Mikey stop trying to dodge your federal deposition on the wage and hour lawsuit, you'll do great. Easy way out pay the money you owe your guys.
    BLAHBLAHBLAH, now shut the hell up and tell your mom I will be late tonight

Unregistered

Eller disrespected us today

Thanks Stephanie for telling everyone how bad we are at the Memorial Day event. WTF would you do different for this missing kid? We're trying are best in South to help the family! You would do Nothing you pathetic loser that doesn't like moisturizer. Now tell Terry to come up for air from that mess downstairs or to bring bush killer prior to pleasing.

Unregistered
    late)

Yes, I had just gotten out of the shower when I left for that interview and my hair was still drying. It is disappointing that was one of the most important things to you and you felt you had to attack my appearance. I stand behind everything I said! I am extremely disappointed the response you were (possibly) ordered to provide to the reporter made the agency I care about look so incompetent. I know better. We have wonderful men and women working there. I will stand behind them and for the first time in a long time they will have a leader that has their back.

By the way, I saw the request and the response and you have no business bringing civilians into this one. Take responsibility for your actions even if they were orchestrated by someone else.

Stephanie Eller

Hey Steph I see your always on facebook telling everyone what event your going to, why no mention of you going to TJ's civil service hearing today? Because you didn't want to look foolish (too late) when the board refused to give him his job back. oh well maybe Mikey Z can get you a job with the union, oh never mind

Unregistered

Stephanie Eller

Wow that's great (not) hey Steph I see you are always on facebook telling everyone who cares (both of them) of what events you are going too. Yet no mention that you were going to TJ's civil service hearing to day, why cause you knew he would lose, but if he had won you would have been there telling everyone how wrong it was for this guy to be fired (got what he (deserved) oh well hey maybe Mikey Z can get you a job with the union, oh never mind.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast