Eller hates us - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Eller hates us

Unregistered
    Say it's not so Stephanie! Don't be upset nobody showed up to your event tonight. Besides the normal Bechtal Kart Terry and that old lady.

Unregistered
    Question: Stephanie why do you send a negative mailer to Republican voters with Mike Scott all over it. Answer: Because your ****ing stupid to give him more press than he already has. You put a picture on it from 1988 when you first met Ron Jeremy and that moustache. You will be gone at the end of this month and no one will ever think about you again. You waisted everyone's time!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Question: Stephanie why do you send a negative mailer to Republican voters with Mike Scott all over it. Answer: Because your ****ing stupid to give him more press than he already has. You put a picture on it from 1988 when you first met Ron Jeremy and that moustache. You will be gone at the end of this month and no one will ever think about you again. You waisted everyone's time!!!!!!!
    I thought it was very informative, I didn't know Mike Scott was so well liked by the KKK. Is he a ranking member there? Is he a paid officer in the KKK? I know double dipping seems to be the thing to do if you make six figures.

Unregistered
    It made her look dumb just like her Facebook where she speaks of the News Press that endorsed Mike Scott. I will take the six figures and you can keep these shitty details.

Unregistered
    It made her look dumb just like her Facebook where she speaks of the News Press that endorsed Mike Scott. I will take the six figures and you can keep these shitty details.
    Does Mike Scott get credit for recruiting new members for the KKK?

Unregistered
    And you are following her on Facebook why? If Mike Scott is your hero you must have a custom set of white sheets with a pointed hood too.

Unregistered
    I thought it was very informative, I didn't know Mike Scott was so well liked by the KKK. Is he a ranking member there? Is he a paid officer in the KKK? I know double dipping seems to be the thing to do if you make six figures.
    No he is not a member, but your daddy is, which is strange since your mommy likes the brothers POS

Unregistered
    I just seen Stephanie at an intersection wearing her red and waving with an elderly guy. 6 more days Steph and your gone for good. Enjoy drawing pictures with Bechtol and getting drunk with Cart.

Unregistered
    Dear Mrs. Eller, in 36 more hours you get to look at Terry and say "wholly shit we just spent $50,000 of our own money" and we lost. No you can't have your job back, both of you are not eligible for rehire. Now start taking your illegally posted signs down before code starts fining you more money that you don't have.

Unregistered
    Here are Ellers top five supporters, Dana "I'm scared to work the road" Fox, TJ "where's my Union" Guetler, Fred "I love Mike" Kobie, Shelly "the noose" Bechtol and Terry "wrong hole" Eller. Good luck Stephanie!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast