Wow - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wow

Unregistered
    Sergeant SV was awesome the short time he was here. He was out there doing police work with us but of course all that was frowned upon by admin. It was good having a guy who you knew had your back out here. We really need to get back to that at BSO. Maybe he'll win and we'll all get lucky. Dania ain't the only place where people are miserable within BSO.

Unregistered
    So much drama! Forget the CST and join the TDT (Turkey Distribution Team). The only unit you will work with the big boss weekly giving away turkey in democratic areas! its fun.

Unregistered
    They should have posting for that position and interviews

Unregistered
    We can keep the status quo. SI got the BEST misplacement of paperwork team, case of the duhs, and paper shredders EVER.

Unregistered
    Interesting thread! I have worked with GA and found that his integrity was far and above many in this agency...He unlike many deputies in this agency actually believes in working hard each day...I have found that a person who is accomplished, hard working, and has ambition is often viewed negatively by those who are lazy and/or frightened...If those of you who are complaining were actually working with integrity and ambition, you would probably have little if no cause to complain...Better yet! Why not complain directly to his face! But please make an announcement prior to this action so that I may witness your error in judgement!!

Unregistered
    I don't think they are talking about his integrity. I think the issue from all the post is that he doesn't care about no one but himself and making himself look good. Hence making other people
    Look bad and talking about it hence creating a separation between road patrol and CST which in the long run is a bad thing. A district works best when everyone is working together.

Unregistered
    Is the legend changing

Unregistered
    Don't worry, Sgt PA is on the way. He will make Dania a better place on day one, mark my words.

Unregistered
    I hope all is well in what used to be the best city to work in

Unregistered
    Sgt pa won't take no crap ga

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast