Running Man Challenge - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    honestly it was just kinda lame. City of Miami's was so much better, so was Miami-Beaches. Also.. whats with putting some random football player who has been 39'd for fighting in miami on the video?
    Who did they put? I can't see the video

Unregistered
    Can we not pick it apart and just enjoy the damn video guys?!!!

Unregistered
    Can we not pick it apart and just enjoy the damn video guys?!!!
    It was bad! No originality!

Unregistered
    We're we challenged or did someone just want to jump on the bandwagon? Miami Beach challenged the city, city challenged the president...

Unregistered
    I don't work for you guys and I thought it was great. I agree with a previous poster; don't pick it apart and just enjoy it. When I was overseas, our unit would do stupid stuff like this just to break the tension of a thankless job. Levity is necessary in jobs like ours. Every department has its issues...I get it. Take a break from the complaining.

Unregistered
    honestly it was just kinda lame. City of Miami's was so much better, so was Miami-Beaches. Also.. whats with putting some random football player who has been 39'd for fighting in miami on the video?
    Lol really, Miami Beach? Where barely anyone was actually doing the correct running man in the sand? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......HAHAHAHAHAHHAA....Clearly a City boy lurking in our forums.

Unregistered
    I saw the video and two thoughts came to mind: EMBARRASSING AND PROFFESSINALISM WENT OUT THE WINDOW AT MDPD. Shootings and homicides are thru the roof and the command staff wants a video? WOW!

Unregistered
    Who called out MDPD & who invited that subject in green? Why not an actually role model & not someone whose been 39?

Unregistered
    Little Juan and the Furious Five! Utilizing an excuse of a "challenge" to deprave yourself and our department. Get this through your nimble skull balserito, we represent law and order if you want to dance head to Hollywood. Your peep brain is still living at Coral Park High School

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12