Video of Debate

Thread: Video of Debate

Unregistered

Video of Debate

Does anyone have a link to the latest video of the Sheriff's debate. I heard Morgan spouted off stating if the crime was so high why would Navy Fed increase their business in this county. If that is true, maybe Morgan should also tell about discussing Navy Fed in a staff meeting and chiding them and saying they would fail due to all of the ex sheriff's office employees they were hiring.
    Morgan is a joke. He needs to go.

Unregistered
    Video of the debate is on Doug Baldwin's Facebook page.

Unregistered

Debate

I didn't attend the debate but saw an earlier post about DM saying Operation Brickhouse was the largest drug bust in Escambia SO history........I just don't think that is so. Back in the days of the Miami Boys at Truman arms, there were several multi-kilo seizures, much more than 500 grams (1 lb) of Heroin and 5 lbs of meth. That is a lot of Heroin but the total cannot be the largest in history. The billboards propagating this is a shame in that DM is using tax payer money to spread that inaccurate information to prostitute himself.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Unregistered
    Largest cocaine seizure- one ton...largest pot seizure-6,000 pounds.....largest LSD seizure-25,000 doses. Any idea whose cases they were?

Unregistered
    I wouldn't even call this a debate. You have Morgan who appears to be confident and spouting things off like the voters told him to run for a third term. I don't know how many times Doug Baldwin said " in my 35 years in Law Enforcement." when will the real issues be raised.

Unregistered
    What are the real issues?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Largest cocaine seizure- one ton...largest pot seizure-6,000 pounds.....largest LSD seizure-25,000 doses. Any idea whose cases they were?
    Don't forget 500 grams of PCP, 5000 tabs of X.

Unregistered
    John Johnson would like for everyone on here to believe "HE" made the largest drug bust in the history of Escambia County. "NOT" John your starting to sound just like David Morgan with your lies. DEA cases originate from local agencies and are hand delivered to DEA. Now John tell us a case you started and completed from start to finish without the assistance and information provided to you from a local or state agency.