Tired of Majors Talking About Leadership

Unregistered

Tired of Majors Talking About Leadership

Why don't you guys stop sending out pathetic emails about leadership & take your own advice. Some of you talk a big game but your tails go in between your legs when shit hits the fan and it's time to be a leader. Placing personnel in specialized units who have no business there and not cleaning house like you said you would. All talk & no action. And you expect us to respect you? You're a phony

Unregistered
    What major sent out and what did it say?

Unregistered
    JR Ramirez

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What major sent out and what did it say?
    She knows who she is.

Unregistered
    She knows who she is.
    sounds like her unit number starts with an I

Unregistered
    What makes me scratch my head is officers who were once in a certain unit, go up the ranks, & then return to the same unit talking a big game but don't deliver. When they were the officer they would say "oh if I were in charge I'd do ____". Basically being a hypocrite just because you're now wearing gold insignia.

These same people are interviewing for higher ranking positions when they haven't done anything in their current classification.

Unregistered
    They're work product is the result of true leadership in Northside. Ricky Carter deserves to be promoted to Chief. He should then train current Majors, especially those with proactive units, how to be a leader.

Ricky, I hope you never send out any pathetic emails. True leaders do not need to send out leadership emails. They display their leadership skills on a daily basis.

Unregistered

Hey where's mine?

JR Ramirez

Now what's up with that I never got my email, is this another friends and family thing. Cause that's what MIdwes is about, just look at the current FTO's on afternoons God please. Guys who can't even find pubic hair at a viginal convention. One of them was hailed a hero while back after finding 52 on a 39, wow press conference and media event. The other one well is just friends with the first one. MIdwes half way to some where in the career of many undeserving folks!

Unregistered
    I know a major whose bureau is ran by a captain, not her. This major will be a chief soon. I wonder what major will tasked with running her division?