Kendall - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kendall

Unregistered
    He will degrade women and make racist joke, but he means well lmao

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He will degrade women and make racist joke, but he means well lmao
    Ok mr. Sensitive, learn how to take a joke. Go ask property & evidence if you can have your balls back.

Unregistered
    Ok mr. Sensitive, learn how to take a joke. Go ask property & evidence if you can have your balls back.
    Go ask Braulio if you can stop sucking his, raja yuka.

Unregistered
    Go ask Braulio if you can stop sucking his, raja yuka.
    You're the one bringing up the guy. Yet I'm the one on the yuca? Why don't you go confront the guy? I'd love to see him beat the shit out of you.

Unregistered
    Please, I'm not old or a female. He would talk me to death telling me how great and a badass he is !!!!

I rest my case raja yucka !!!

Check his IA file its public records, before you start defending mr. Pingu in his own mind !!!!

Unregistered
    You're the one bringing up the guy. Yet I'm the one on the yuca? Why don't you go confront the guy? I'd love to see him beat the shit out of you.
    I wouldn't worry about catching a beating from him. Unless you two are dating, of course.
    Card carrying member of the slap a ho tribe.

Unregistered
    He is a fake. He thinks it's funny to make fun of people but if u dare make fun of him he will tear u to pieces verbally. He's not a fighter unless ur a girl. He won't hit a guy he will just poke an old man. His muscles are for looks only and to make up for other inadequacies. He's friends with u as long as u don't look better than him and as long as he is the main man in the group. If u show u r smarter or funnier he will degrade u. He will find a reason to not be around u. He treats his mother poorly. His daughters like men and his women like whores. I personally think he's gay and that's y he treats women so harshly to over compensate for his inner feminine side. One day it will come out. As long as u kiss his ass and compliment him and make him feel superior u will be fine. Good luck Kendall ! I bet no show socks Castellanos doesn't look so bad now.....

Unregistered
    why you guys sweat this mofo too much. Just go up to his face and that's it. What is he going to do...put you on the road?????People like that need to be exposed and told to their faces wtf is really up. The more you keep quiet, the power you empower him to keep doing what he wants and get away with it.

Unregistered
    why you guys sweat this mofo too much. Just go up to his face and that's it. What is he going to do...put you on the road?????People like that need to be exposed and told to their faces wtf is really up. The more you keep quiet, the power you empower him to keep doing what he wants and get away with it.
    The problem is people who come here aren't real men and won't do that. They hide behind a computer like they hide calls.

Unregistered

Braulio?

Isn't that the guy from hammocks that was ROD'd for breaking his ex gf's arm...she's a PO with us I think her name was Patty.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast