Kendall
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kendall

Unregistered

Kendall

What is going on in Kendall?!? You guys swingers or what I hear a lot of sexual drama going on

Unregistered
    We all have orgys. Wanna join us?

Unregistered
    Common denominator is a girl....NG

Unregistered
    Girl....you're giving her too much credit. She's the district whore! Her M.O. is to ruin relationships and move on to the next one once her true psycho self comes out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Girl....you're giving her too much credit. She's the district whore! Her M.O. is to ruin relationships and move on to the next one once her true psycho self comes out.
    QSK with the info...

Unregistered

los bugarones

We all have orgys. Wanna join us?
    Papo, no thanks....Gay is not my Way!

Mariconson!

Unregistered
    Common denominator is a girl....NG
    Go get tested....just in case

Unregistered
    How is Lt. Braulio G. ?

Unregistered

Pura Caca

How is Lt. Braulio G. ?

Incredible how this worthless POS has promoted under the Radar. Its just another fine piece of work undertaken by his MDPD GodFather the self proclaimed King himself OrganPutts. Yes Braulito el calbito regardless of all his travesties has and will continue to lead this department till his mistakes finally catch up to him. This is the perfect individual to have been issues a Camara and finally caught red handed but now it's he who will tell you that you were discourteous by using foul language! Yes those preaching the Gospel of the Camara would of been indicted if the tables were reversed. I pray at one point everyone has to wear one in the near future. I pray the Mayor finds more money to keep buying, they are great for office harassment issues as well and would save Milions on legal fees on these case which happen so often. Can you imagine the future footage caught on video with all the past complaints ever filed.

Ps. Someone catch that guy reading a memo or commendation, ESOL ingles sin barreras my friends. Hilarious

Unregistered
    How is Lt. Braulio G. ?
    Extremely qru. Funny and pro cops

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast