Promotions.

Thread: Promotions.

Unregistered

Promotions.

Well I'm glad those picked weren't selected just beacause they were someone's pet. Haha! LOL!!! Really....

Unregistered
    A professional, 10 star accredited agency, and we have went back to the "Good 'Ol Boy" system, thanks. My apologies go out to those that were better leaders and more qualified, from Major down. I would say that it will work itself out but..............................

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well I'm glad those picked weren't selected just beacause they were someone's pet. Haha! LOL!!! Really....
    Just curious, do you mean all of the fifteen people promoted or anyone (or two, or three) in particular? I say if you're going to troll, at least be more specific.

Unregistered
    The new capt k.h. Is the new Chiefs boy. Everyone knows the new chief is the only reason he was picked. Getting booted from SW recently didn't matter. Shouldn't he still be in the penalty box? Not to mention everyone hates working for him. I'm sure he was doing a stellar job on nights in SE. Good ole boy system in full effect.

Unregistered
    Lt. E.H. is Maj G's boy and drinkin buddy. The guy is a huge tool. How did they pick him over a majority of the other people on the list? I wonder if they gave G his boy to get him on board with some of the other crazy picks? It pays to be buddies with the boss.

Unregistered
    Lt S.P. Is and isn't a surprise. He made Sgt. In nearly record time and got picked for Lt as soon as he hit the list. Not even his DUI is a problem. Everyone else would have been fired or not hired because of that. And what has the dude done since being hired ? What has he done for the agency????? Whose booty is he up?

Unregistered
    the rest are going to be left for y'all to point out....

Unregistered
    With cpt. k.h. and maj. b.w, the east side is gonna be a super fun place to work...if you hate yourself

Unregistered
    Saddest part about this whole promotion/retirement fiasco, is other retirements were overlooked in all this "celebration". A member with over 20 years dedicated service to the agency was told by the respective capt, that he would "get with the member when things settled down". That was May. That retired member has yet to receive any recognition in the form of a retirement/appreciation plaque of any kind. Its been well over six months. An email was even sent on behalf of this retired member to a major and ST1 (the Sheriff), weeks ago, without response. This is truly sad the way some are treated if they are not part of the chosen, yet risked everything, every day....