Staff meeting minutes

Unregistered

Staff meeting minutes

Lyn Bryan said: "We need more (positive) press releases. We need people to know how good we actually are."

Pump the brakes! Was your false 2-page interview to the Democrat about how GREAT CST is not GOOD enough? STFU. Someone stop her from talking to the press. She's delusional.

Unregistered
    Don't worry. BD will just put out an email to sergeants only after Lyn gives the reporters false facts and stats, apologizing for the error in the publication. He will again say "Lyn never said that", even though he wasn't present for the interview. He will again insist that any success at the PD comes from a group effort, not CST. However he will make zero attempt at correcting the publications and informing the public of the Truth. BPD is full of lying, delusional assholes and I'm prepared to give my own interview with true facts if the community continues to be misled. What happened to integrity?

Unregistered
    I'll be glad when CST solves this homicide!!

Unregistered

The curse

Okay so I was walking with my kid down the street the other day looking for a bite to eat. Everything was fine. It was nice out, the sun was shining down and we were both enjoying each other's company. But then suddenly, she stops in her tracks and stares straight forward and whispers "help me"... naturally, I panicked and asked her what was wrong. She continued to stare into the emptiness ahead when I noticed a little bit of blood coming out of her nose. Then it hit me.. my daughter, my flesh and blood.. was a lesbian.