Jews for a better Palestine - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    When is the Sheriff visiting Gaza again?

Unregistered
    Fondo, Jules, Santiago, Jones, etc. etc.

Rumor has it Israel is not Scott's real last name. Anyone running for sheriff in Broward. Do you want to win? Change your last name like SI did. 'Sheriff Elect "joe" Palestine' has a nice ring to it!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fondo, Jules, Santiago, Jones, etc. etc.

Rumor has it Israel is not Scott's real last name. Anyone running for sheriff in Broward. Do you want to win? Change your last name like SI did. 'Sheriff Elect "joe" Palestine' has a nice ring to it!
    He loves Palestinians and that tells you he has a big heart.

Unregistered
    He loves Palestinians and that tells you he has a big heart.
    No, it displays he is heartless and ball-less and he's brainwashed and scared of you and your thug organizations.
    Take a long walk on a short pier and sink deputy stinky diver of district 15 .

Unregistered

Sheriff Scott Israel Best Sheriff Ever

Sheriff Scott Israel, Sheriff for all The People of Broward County.

A Phenomenal Leader & Team Builder.

Have a great weekend!

TB

Unregistered
    Sheriff Scott Israel, Sheriff for all The People of Broward County.

A Phenomenal Leader & Team Builder.

Have a great weekend!

TB
    And now a big supporter of Palestine. We finally have an Israeli that understand us. That stands behind Palestine and do not condone what Israel is doing in Gaza. Palestine with Scott Israel! Our Martin Luther King of these modern times.

Unregistered
    Sheriff YID is a Zionist pig. Fuk him. Can't wait to wave my Palestinian flag in front of him

Unregistered
    Sheriff YID is a Zionist pig. Fuk him. Can't wait to wave my Palestinian flag in front of him
    Funny thread. The haters who started it attack Sheriff Israel as a self-hating Jew who hates the nation of Israel, because he hired a Muslim deputy. Then this last guy - some neo-nazi scumbag - attacks Israel as a radical Zionist. So I guess it is all perspective ..... this all just means Sheriff Israel is a typical, modern, secular Jew (like Reform Jews) like 95% of all the Jews in Broward. Keep it up guys, on both sides of this thread, as you're all helping him win reelection.

Unregistered
    Funny thread. The haters who started it attack Sheriff Israel as a self-hating Jew who hates the nation of Israel, because he hired a Muslim deputy. Then this last guy - some neo-nazi scumbag - attacks Israel as a radical Zionist. So I guess it is all perspective ..... this all just means Sheriff Israel is a typical, modern, secular Jew (like Reform Jews) like 95% of all the Jews in Broward. Keep it up guys, on both sides of this thread, as you're all helping him win reelection.
    I have ready my Palestine flag to wave it while I hold a pic of the boss at the polls! Allah will bless him, he is a good man who stand by us, the people of Palestine!!!!!

Unregistered

Thumbs up

I'll tell you what's funny. The disappearing posts...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast