Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scroll all the way down under Police

Unregistered
    Damn thats a lot of officers for the next 2 years

Unregistered
    Damn thats a lot of officers for the next 2 years

09/25/2017 is a big day. Go check it out.

Unregistered
    Very nice list

Unregistered
    So what's the executive retirement -vs- the FOP retirement?

Unregistered
    200% correct!!!

Unregistered
    Brother I am on the list for 9/25/17 , but don't know if I can make it that long . This place is not fun anymore has not been for a while now . I hope you new officer change things and make it enjoyable to be a police officer again. Good luck

Unregistered
    I have 10 years on and I regret coming here, this place has turned into a cancer that has no cure. Yeah yeah I know leave right? I'm trying to figure that out when I've already invest a decade. The majority of officers I talk to feel the same.

Unregistered
    I have 10 years on and I regret coming here, this place has turned into a cancer that has no cure. Yeah yeah I know leave right? I'm trying to figure that out when I've already invest a decade. The majority of officers I talk to feel the same.
    I hear you. Is just the lack of leadership there is. Everything becomes politics and also shit at the same time. No real leaders here. Dirty and corrupted from the top. No unity and no one cares about us. In what career you see so much struggle to get a higher pay? Do other proffesions struggle with pay like us? No. unfortunately i been here too long. Have to wait now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast