Thread: Opa Locka

Unregistered

Opa Locka

Coming soon...Opa Locka District.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...e79443392.html

Unregistered

We can handle it!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Not to worry we have plenty of uniform officers for that task. We'll take the Sport Rid Special Patrol ghost units and have them cover the road till the next classes begin in August. We have plenty of police camaras for everyone! And cars not to worry all 2 man units so we'll take every car hidden at 87 ave and NW 58 street and break them in over there.

For the rest Comp hours will be available 24/7!

Unregistered
    If it happens, it has been long time coming. I still think the state and county will bail them out.

Unregistered
    If it happens, it has been long time coming. I still think the state and county will bail them out.
    Not happening, already the County the largest creditor (water and Sewer charges) is working on forgiving the amount,
    the politicians will be purged (some) and the employees will work less hours and get less money. But they will stay independent.

Unregistered
    Not to worry we have plenty of uniform officers for that task. We'll take the Sport Rid Special Patrol ghost units and have them cover the road till the next classes begin in August. We have plenty of police camaras for everyone! And cars not to worry all 2 man units so we'll take every car hidden at 87 ave and NW 58 street and break them in over there.

For the rest Comp hours will be available 24/7!
    Sport no longer exist. I'm sure the rid guys will enjoy having their cat fights in opa locka.

Unregistered
    Well one opa locka commissioner off'd himself this morning, reference corruption charges. I'm sure this is the beginning of the dominoes falling.

Unregistered
    Time to create a Private police department and bank money!

Not_A_Cop
    If the county comes in, I only hope they give some of us an employment opportunity.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Not_A_Cop View Post
    If the county comes in, I only hope they give some of us an employment opportunity.
    Yeah right, most of you guys are subjects as it is. Look at the recent fool who got 39.

Not_A_Cop
    Yea we definitely have a bad rep. But we do have a lot of great officers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast