The Running Man - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Running Man

Unregistered
    Was it just the Jailers that were allowed to do the running man? I as a white road deputy wanted to do the running man instead of handling that 6 vehicle 21......Damn....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was it just the Jailers that were allowed to do the running man? I as a white road deputy wanted to do the running man instead of handling that 6 vehicle 21......Damn....
    Look again. DLE (including SWAT, and including white DLE cops) and Fire were also in the video. And you already knew that.

Unregistered
    Not a single transgender cop in the video either! So homophobic.

Unregistered
    The jailers are very musical people.

Unregistered

Off the reservation

I must say...I am very much enjoying all of the racist comments from all of you PALE FACES. I'm enjoying it so much because it's just confirming how much u ghost face, white sheets wearing over the face, ignorant idiots can't and aren't having your way anymore!! IT'S NO LONGER YOUR prejudice decision making, black-balling ways!! It's Minorities time to be seen, heard, and recognized...and it's LONG OVERDUE!! Get over it or STFU and LEAVE the agency!!! You PALE FACE COWARDS!!! Hahahahaha!! Now..back to my running man!
    Istonko, redskins. Don't you guys have your own site?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    If you're going to pretend to be black at least use current terms. You guys are obvious. "Pale Face"? Haha I heard that on a 70's movie years ago. Sorry bro. Talk to your kids and get the latest terminology and then you might fool at least one person on this site. Hahaha. Ghost Face? What is this a Wu-Tang Clan blog site? Hahaha. Dumb azz

Unregistered

Cool C.r.e.a.m

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo A Tubbs View Post
    If you're going to pretend to be black at least use current terms. You guys are obvious. "Pale Face"? Haha I heard that on a 70's movie years ago. Sorry bro. Talk to your kids and get the latest terminology and then you might fool at least one person on this site. Hahaha. Ghost Face? What is this a Wu-Tang Clan blog site? Hahaha. Dumb azz
    GHOSTFACE KILLAH!!! This is the every now and then I like Tubbs.

Unregistered

True Dat Playa

I gots to hand it to you playa. I wuz chillin at da crib and took a spin in my fresh new whip. I stopped home to beat my ladys guts for a fast one You hears me? When I wuz done beatin dem guts I shot ova to do corna stoe and got me a cold 40 oz. After I wuz done wit my 40 oz ,I went back to da crib and chilled while waiting for my new chicken head to come roun!!!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    Hahahaha. 40 oz? Beating guts? Crib? Dude stop watching Martin reruns thinking that's what blacks sound like. We didn't sound like that when it was cool to sound like that. Hahaha. You are at least 20 years behind. Hahahahahaha. Dumb azz. I think I'll just wait for my son to teach your daughter what the newest slang is after they "smash". Hahahaha. Dumb azz

Unregistered
    Hahahaha. 40 oz? Beating guts? Crib? Dude stop watching Martin reruns thinking that's what blacks sound like. We didn't sound like that when it was cool to sound like that. Hahaha. You are at least 20 years behind. Hahahahahaha. Dumb azz. I think I'll just wait for my son to teach your daughter what the newest slang is after they "smash". Hahahaha. Dumb azz
    Yo dawg, which dawg was you hunching last night?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast