The Running Man - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Running Man

Unregistered
    The ghetto BSO YO!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another misguided post from a clueless racist. Dude don't start to believe your daughter or son is not making running man videos. Or jamming to Panda or Drake or Future. Sorry your "Lillie White" kids aren't so Lillie white anymore. Your kids don't care about your Journey CDs. Or your Survivor tee shirts. I'll bet if they had the choice of watching the Heavy Metal movie or Straight Outta Compton. They would choose the latter. Remember this quote. HIP HOP. IT AINT JUST FOR BLACKS ANYMORE. Hahahahaha
    First of all this ^^^ is the whitest post I've ever read.
    Second, shut up Felicia.

Unregistered

True dat bro

Another misguided post from a clueless racist. Dude don't start to believe your daughter or son is not making running man videos. Or jamming to Panda or Drake or Future. Sorry your "Lillie White" kids aren't so Lillie white anymore. Your kids don't care about your Journey CDs. Or your Survivor tee shirts. I'll bet if they had the choice of watching the Heavy Metal movie or Straight Outta Compton. They would choose the latter. Remember this quote. HIP HOP. IT AINT JUST FOR BLACKS ANYMORE. Hahahahaha
    I hears ya. My favs were jungle fever and Beating GUTS II

Unregistered

RACIST Pale faces!!

i guess with this new generation of cop's.....

give them a x box, hair gel, cool sun glass's, ' the self entitled card '

or hip-hop, ' i don't wanna arrest a brother card' but i wanna be in a specialized unit and do nothingexcept talk to my ' harem of chicken heads' on 4 different cell phones.
    I must say...I am very much enjoying all of the racist comments from all of you PALE FACES. I'm enjoying it so much because it's just confirming how much u ghost face, white sheets wearing over the face, ignorant idiots can't and aren't having your way anymore!! IT'S NO LONGER YOUR prejudice decision making, black-balling ways!! It's Minorities time to be seen, heard, and recognized...and it's LONG OVERDUE!! Get over it or STFU and LEAVE the agency!!! You PALE FACE COWARDS!!! Hahahahaha!! Now..back to my running man!

Unregistered
    What an embarrassment!!! Fu*king freaks...ugh!!! Police are son fu*king soft, instead of locking up bad guys, you have every single lose and leech in BSO dancing like idiot's. The is not one deputy on that video that is worth a fu*k. All zeros...... stop the madness

Unregistered
    The day this video was aired was a sad day for BSO...................................

Unregistered

Rudy-stay on your pompano page-

I must say...I am very much enjoying all of the racist comments from all of you PALE FACES. I'm enjoying it so much because it's just confirming how much u ghost face, white sheets wearing over the face, ignorant idiots can't and aren't having your way anymore!! IT'S NO LONGER YOUR prejudice decision making, black-balling ways!! It's Minorities time to be seen, heard, and recognized...and it's LONG OVERDUE!! Get over it or STFU and LEAVE the agency!!! You PALE FACE COWARDS!!! Hahahahaha!! Now..back to my running man!
    minorities time to be seen? hahahaha. no offense that's never been a problem
    pale face? is that the opposite of colored?
    ghost? is that the opposite of spook?
    you are hilarious and by the way crackers are the new minority at bso so deal with it.
    affirmative action for pale faces 2016!

Unregistered

Gots To Say

I hears ya. My favs were jungle fever and Beating GUTS II
    "
    Dems be my favs too dawg. But I liked the first Beating GUTS over the second ones!!!!

Unregistered
    For those haters of this style of policing (getting the public to like us again), here are two more that just did it......

Coral Springs PD: https://youtu.be/KxVoMomjyZM

Key West PD: https://youtu.be/WcOq_ih4Re4

Unregistered
    minorities time to be seen? hahahaha. no offense that's never been a problem
    pale face? is that the opposite of colored?
    ghost? is that the opposite of spook?
    you are hilarious and by the way crackers are the new minority at bso so deal with it.
    affirmative action for pale faces 2016!
    Bahahahaha!!! Moron!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast