The Running Man
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Running Man

Unregistered

The Running Man

I can't believe BSO has released a recruitment video like this. How unprofessional and foolish the Sheriff and his employees look. Have you ever seen a chief or sheriff from any large metropolitan police or sheriff's office acting like this? This certainly isn't the BSO I retired from. What a childish move and to think these are on duty, in uniform, personnel acting like savages.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can't believe BSO has released a recruitment video like this. How unprofessional and foolish the Sheriff and his employees look. Have you ever seen a chief or sheriff from any large metropolitan police or sheriff's office acting like this? This certainly isn't the BSO I retired from. What a childish move and to think these are on duty, in uniform, personnel acting like savages.
    Yes, nearly every major department in the nation has made one of these videos. Sheriffs and police chiefs appear dancing in many of them. Examples include FLPD, NYPD, El Paso County (TX), LAPD, etc etc etc. Google it.

Lighten up, haters!

Unregistered
    i guess with this new generation of cop's.....

give them a x box, hair gel, cool sun glass's, ' the self entitled card '

or hip-hop, ' i don't wanna arrest a brother card' but i wanna be in a specialized unit and do nothingexcept talk to my ' harem of chicken heads' on 4 different cell phones.

Unregistered
    Yes, nearly every major department in the nation has made one of these videos. Sheriffs and police chiefs appear dancing in many of them. Examples include FLPD, NYPD, El Paso County (TX), LAPD, etc etc etc. Google it.

Lighten up, haters!
    Lighten up? Are you kidding me! You have a deputy with a loaded weapon on his side laying on the ground doing the worm in front of the Sheriff. Can anyone say safety issue.Try that in public or at the range during training and see what happens. The deputy doing the worm is also wearing unauthorized Footwear. He is clearly out of uniform. I have a question? How can the sheriff discipline anyone for Conduct Unbecoming now that this video is being used to recruit new employees. This kind of crap makes us look unprofessional and ridiculous.

Unregistered

Lighten up, haters!
    Also let's not forget the boss needs to connect with our African American community. This video helps the agency looks cooler before the eyes of blacks and we need them to win again so shut up!

Unregistered

True dat

or hip-hop, ' i don't wanna arrest a brother card' but i wanna be in a specialized unit and do nothingexcept talk to my ' harem of chicken heads' on 4 different cell phones.
    Also a freshed shaved sac and arms will help out on the oral board!!!

Unregistered

Stop the hate!

We ain't gonna listen to you haters. My brothers in the joint now loves BSO and the Sheriff! Yo! BSO raps!

Unregistered

Lightbulb Safety concerns

The problem was that teenager deputy jumping with his firearm in his holster and even shoes that aren't approved by
    the agency but I heard he is "very" connected with the BSO command and works for the SI campaign too. Lets not forget
    that this regime is all about "who do you know" in order to succeed.

Unregistered

"You kids better stay off my lawn. Next time that ball lands here, I'm keeping it! In my day ......"

Go away all you cranky old dinosaurs. Your day has come and gone.

Unregistered
    Also let's not forget the boss needs to connect with our African American community. This video helps the agency looks cooler before the eyes of blacks and we need them to win again so shut up!
    Another misguided post from a clueless racist. Dude don't start to believe your daughter or son is not making running man videos. Or jamming to Panda or Drake or Future. Sorry your "Lillie White" kids aren't so Lillie white anymore. Your kids don't care about your Journey CDs. Or your Survivor tee shirts. I'll bet if they had the choice of watching the Heavy Metal movie or Straight Outta Compton. They would choose the latter. Remember this quote. HIP HOP. IT AINT JUST FOR BLACKS ANYMORE. Hahahahaha

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast