Is dress code enforced in your area? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hanging out this weekend with a few folks from other offices when the conversation came up about some folks wearing certain items of clothing that the supervisor thought they should not wear. This supervisors sent emails and said no longer allowed and would be sent home if it continued . Others said the same articles of that clothes were worn in that office and no one said anything. Makes one ponder should we have uniforms at P and P . I think we should male them pay for and wash them.
    Talking about work on the weekend with co-workers. Sounds like fun!

Unregistered
    I don't care what my co workers wear but I would definitely vote for uniforms. We could save money on work clothes and the state would give us a show allowance works for me .

Unregistered
    Are you on drugs. If we went to uniforms, the state would make us buy them. Look how they helped you buy that fire arm!

Unregistered
    I think you are wrong they would supply the uniforms.

Unregistered
    Talking about work on the weekend with co-workers. Sounds like fun!
    Haha. I agree. I don't need any reminders of this sh*t hole job on weekends either

Unregistered
    It is clear now that with the introduction of the Universal Jeep's State cars and the Over all approval that Probation Officers can act Uniformly. Shirt and ties for males and business dress for females. Just like the ole days. Dress Professionally---Act Professionally!

Unregistered
    You need to be a professional first. Look at some of these post by the so called professional Probation Officers. Remember, when you put lip stick on a pig, it is still a pig.

Unregistered
    You need to be a professional first. Look at some of these post by the so called professional Probation Officers. Remember, when you put lip stick on a pig, it is still a pig.

Swine aka "pig"

It is believed that the majority of the breeds we now know are descended from the Eurasian Wild Boar (Sus scrofa). Archaeological evidence from the Middle East indicates domestication of the pig occurs as early as 9,000 years ago, with some evidence for domestication even earlier in China. Figurines, as well as bone, dating the sixth or seventh millennium BC have been found at sites in the Middle East. Pigs were also a popular subjects for statuettes in ancient Persia.

While most livestock were utilized initially by nomadic peoples, swine are more indicative of a settled farming community. The reason for this is simply because pig are difficult to herd and move for long distances. Pigs have become vital to the economy in parts of the world. For example, there exists a "pig culture" in New Guinea as strong and complex as any African culture based on cattle.

I once gave an offender a permit to travel to north Florida with his boss to clean up after a hurricane. Got a call from his boss. They were sending him home. Caught him drunk and having Sex with a pig in a field.

Never did ask if it had 'lip stick' on?

Unregistered
    Was the pig single? Did you violate the case for having sex with livestock? Which is on the books as being against the law.

Unregistered
    Was the pig single? Did you violate the case for having sex with livestock? Which is on the books as being against the law.
    Thanks for reading the whole thing! No, it was not a Sex Offender case. Right or wrong at the time it would have been coworkers as witnesses for 827.071 (g) “Sexual bestiality” means any sexual act between a person and an animal involving the sex organ of the one and the mouth, anus, or vagina of the other." Tree trimmers. Normally, it is the meth head that is the best climber.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast