Is dress code enforced in your area? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is clear now that with the introduction of the Universal Jeep's State cars and the Over all approval that Probation Officers can act Uniformly. Shirt and ties for males and business dress for females. Just like the ole days. Dress Professionally---Act Professionally!
    If you want to wear a shirt and tie, go work somewhere else. I'm not going to muck about my good clothes that I wear for court doing field work, office work, and searches. Maybe you can be an in court officer?

Professionalism comes from within and is only enhanced by wearing uniforms. With morale in the shitter because of pay, good luck on getting people to really care. Our office mails it in every day. Cars covered in bird shit? Who cares?

Polo shirts provided by the department and the wearing of closed toed shoes would be a good, inexpensive start but the dinos would panic.

Ive been here for 20+ years.

Unregistered
    If you want to wear a shirt and tie, go work somewhere else. I'm not going to muck about my good clothes that I wear for court doing field work, office work, and searches. Maybe you can be an in court officer?

Professionalism comes from within and is only enhanced by wearing uniforms. With morale in the shitter because of pay, good luck on getting people to really care. Our office mails it in every day. Cars covered in bird shit? Who cares?

Polo shirts provided by the department and the wearing of closed toed shoes would be a good, inexpensive start but the dinos would panic.

I started 26 years ago. It was shirt and tie. Then it was argued with all the field work do away with the tie. Field work...20 hours in the field. HP, EP, FP, LEC. Four!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Duck...........You wrote 4 paragraphs of bullshit.

Unregistered
    No, I think he would equate her to "Rosie O'Donnell".
    LOL! Good one! I don't like fat people either.

Unregistered

I agree. When you get paid crap and have no hope for the future, who really has good morale? Shirt and tie in this heat? Some of us actually work outside doing field visits and searches of hot, stinking offenders houses with no a/c. I'm just doing my time with my
    eye on the calendar. Can't wait to retire and move on.

Unregistered
    I agree. When you get paid crap and have no hope for the future, who really has good morale? Shirt and tie in this heat? Some of us actually work outside doing field visits and searches of hot, stinking offenders houses with no a/c. I'm just doing my time with my
    eye on the calendar. Can't wait to retire and move on.
    I posted about the "shirt and tie" and "professional". I have been working in Florida before the wide spread use of AC. But, I will give you in this day and age the heat. You know "Climate Change". Oh! Trump says f+ck that.

And we know Probation work isn't a "Science".

So, Criminal Justice swings on a 'Pendulum'. First "Life Skills". Then "Zero Tolerance" Now Re-Entry.

Its was 'Shirt and Tie'. Now it is 'Ghetto Chic". Back to "Shirt and Tie".

With Presumptive Republican Donald Trump maybe we will all get down "Naked"?

Unregistered
    "Theys aint cry like you. White Boy."

Spoken like a true Florida cracker; dumb as the day is long. Mississippi and Alabama laugh at that sentence. :-) Now go get
    your shine box!

Unregistered
    "Theys aint cry like you. White Boy."

Spoken like a true Florida cracker; dumb as the day is long. Mississippi and Alabama laugh at that sentence. :-) Now go get
    your shine box!
    Long Live the Memory of the true "Florida Cracker".

1."Our MISSION at Cracker Trail Elementary School is "To Develop Lifelong Learners and Leaders.

"The VISION of our school district is "Leading Together to Achieve Excellence." The MISSION of our school district is "By uniting stakeholders, we will prepare our students to be college and career ready, empower our students to achieve personal excellence, and foster responsible citizens."

The Cracker Trail Pledge:
    Cracker Trail Mustangs promise to be courteous to all, take responsibility, and endeavor to succeed!"

2."The Florida Cracker Trail Association is a non-profit organization of volunteers dedicated to the mission of "Keeping History Alive", by educating through demonstration, the Old Florida Cracker Pioneer ways of agriculture, animal husbandry, and respect for the land as well as the hardships and joys of life on the original frontier."

Unregistered
    Another example of why this forum has gone down the tubes. Just read the above posts.

Unregistered
    Another example of why this forum has gone down the tubes. Just read the above posts.
    You can not bring posters up to your level you have to come down to theirs. Some day I may grow up to be like Presumptive Republican President Donald Trump.! GOP.....God's ..Only..People!!!

Unregistered
    You can not bring posters up to your level you have to come down to theirs. Some day I may grow up to be like Presumptive Republican President Donald Trump.! GOP.....God's ..Only..People!!!
    Nope, you are not smart enough to be dumb enough.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast