Congratulations to PAC 114!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Congratulations to PAC 114!!!

Congrats!!! Go fight evil now!!! Oooohhhhhrahhhhhhhhhh!

Unregistered

Academy idiots ?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Go fight Evil" WTF ???
    You must be on dope sonny boy ? Those days are OVER stupid, just handle your calls, take your time getting there, especially in the negro areas where they will hate your guts, know that rookie, and you just might make it to retirement ! WTF, are they sending us these days, out of that stupid academy ???

Unregistered
    Go apply at the Gables

Unregistered
    That's the spirit. Now go out there and be the heaven-sent police officer who saves Liberty City.

Unregistered
    They can do a nice Charleston then a lively tap dance, the new breed of dancing idiots.

Unregistered

Next start date

Hello , is anyone know the next available class and how many classes do they provide every year ? Thank you

Unregistered
    Are you f**king crazy??? Go fight evil? In this police department? In a year every one of them will be pissing and moaning about why they came here. Low pay, low morale, supervisors who don't give a F**k! If you aren't on the F & F Plan, you ain't sh*t. Just wait to the day they get something jammed up their asses. When that happens I am going to laugh mine off.

Unregistered
    Hello , is anyone know the next available class and how many classes do they provide every year ? Thank you
    Are you an affirmative action candidate?

Unregistered
    Are you an affirmative action candidate?
    I'm active duty military, getting out next year, would like to know about the start dates

Unregistered
    I'm active duty military, getting out next year, would like to know about the start dates
    Call the agency directly. You won't find an answer here because most of the people who write here are fat old grumpy officers who should have retired long ago or all they have is a GED and can't get off patrol to a specialize unit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast