Sheriffs birthday

Unregistered

Sheriffs birthday

I hear Capt Crabs is throwing the sheriff a huge birthday bash at his home today. They invited vendors and political donors and there is a 300.00 fee. It's the same scam he did for his kids graduation. Let's all wish the sheriff happy birthday!

Unregistered
    Old news. We have our double agents going too. Smile to all cameras abs state your name clearly.

Unregistered

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear Capt Crabs is throwing the sheriff a huge birthday bash at his home today. They invited vendors and political donors and there is a 300.00 fee. It's the same scam he did for his kids graduation. Let's all wish the sheriff happy birthday!
    District 5th Floor's "donating" the Publix cake. Make sure someone deducts the $19.99 from their $300.00 "gift".
    Happy birthday sheriff turkey.

Unregistered
    Not true. No party or anything to my knowledge.

Unregistered
    District 5th Floor's "donating" the Publix cake. Make sure someone deducts the $19.99 from their $300.00 "gift".
    Happy birthday sheriff turkey.

That's cute! Scotty deserves that and much more! Happy turkeys day boss!

Unregistered
    This agency is the new Walmart!

Unregistered
    This agency is the new Walmart!
    Because they look turn a blind eye to the shoplifters or cos Russ and Ira are the door holding greeters.

Unregistered

Resident

Because they look turn a blind eye to the shoplifters or cos Russ and Ira are the door holding greeters.
    Son, it sounds like you are looking for a job and did not get hired. Take your soap opera remarks and try the flea market.
    Im a resident in Pompano for over 35 years.

We finally have the best Sheriff ever. Happy Birthday Sheriff. We all love you and the deputies in our community and churches. You will have our votes sir.

Unregistered
    Son, it sounds like you are looking for a job and did not get hired. Take your soap opera remarks and try the flea market.
    Im a resident in Pompano for over 35 years.

We finally have the best Sheriff ever. Happy Birthday Sheriff. We all love you and the deputies in our community and churches. You will have our votes sir.
    Oh Lordy Lordy STFU Rudy the apple shiner