Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two men unit

Unregistered

Two men unit

we need two men unit in the midnight shift

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's all fine and good but that would double the midnight manpower commitment. Since Tallahassee isn't going to just give us extra bodies for midnight shift, those bodies would have to come from the day/relief/pm shifts so those shifts would then have less manpower. You would also have to work midnights twice as often. It sounds like a great idea in theory but would not be practical in real life. If you want an extra body in your car on midnight shift, reach out to the auxiliary members and make some friends there. Many of them would love to ride with you, especially if you like to get into shit on midnight shift.

Unregistered
    Take the tampon out of your gash and stop being a chicken shit.

Unregistered
    That's all fine and good but that would double the midnight manpower commitment. Since Tallahassee isn't going to just give us extra bodies for midnight shift, those bodies would have to come from the day/relief/pm shifts so those shifts would then have less manpower. You would also have to work midnights twice as often. It sounds like a great idea in theory but would not be practical in real life. If you want an extra body in your car on midnight shift, reach out to the auxiliary members and make some friends there. Many of them would love to ride with you, especially if you like to get into shit on midnight shift.
    And once again road coverage would not be an issue if they would pay us something livable. We wouldnt have manpower shortages like we face now. But tallahassee doesnt care.

Unregistered
    And once again road coverage would not be an issue if they would pay us something livable. We wouldnt have manpower shortages like we face now. But tallahassee doesnt care.

What does Tallahassee have to do with pay manpower on midnight shift?

Unregistered
    I hate to break it to you but you work for the State of Florida. The State of Florida doesn't pay any of their employees squat. It doesn't matter what department/division you are in, if you work for the state, you will be paid less than anybody else. The State of Florida government costs less per capita than anywhere else in the country. You know why? Because they pay their employees as little as possible. There are other benefits to working for the state but decent wages is not one of them. At least we've gotten a couple of 5% raises during the Scott years; all other state employees haven't gotten anything for the last 8 years.

Unregistered
    The hell we do you wuss. I won't have anyone ride with me.

Unregistered
    Lucky if two troopers are ten eight at all on a midnight shift.

Unregistered
    Covered 4 counties by myself on mids

Unregistered
    Covered 4 counties by myself on mids
    Yes. I know, your wife and I thank you for that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast