Turkey??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Turkey???

Unregistered
    This is a dangerous path to take, any criminologist will tell you when you stop enforcement of small crimes like drinking in public and marijuana use, you create a breeding ground fir lawlessness and major crime will follow.

But you wanted the Ferguson Effect, you got it.

Unregistered
    Who said to stop enforcing? I was pointing out that's all that fonda had deps do on his stupid county sweeps because that's all he knows. He thinks he can police today Iike he did in the 80's. He would cause riots. Thank god he has no chance if getting elected.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who said to stop enforcing? I was pointing out that's all that fonda had deps do on his stupid county sweeps because that's all he knows. He thinks he can police today Iike he did in the 80's. He would cause riots. Thank god he has no chance if getting elected.
    Are you actually saying enforcement of laws in Florida Statutes would result in riots here?

Wow, I wonder how Broward residents feel about that political platform for BSO

Unregistered
    Are you actually saying enforcement of laws in Florida Statutes would result in riots here?

Wow, I wonder how Broward residents feel about that political platform for BSO
    You are not really getting my point. If Fondo wins I will get fired because I'm a cronie. This topic is important but you have to understand why I have to keep defending the boss.

Unregistered
    If Fondo wins, Giligan will replace the turkeys with Gerbils. Free gerbils for everyone!!! Aye Papi

Unregistered
    If Fondo wins, Giligan will replace the turkeys with Gerbils. Free gerbils for everyone!!! Aye Papi
    Aye acere! Oye que el horno no esta pa galleticas JAJAJJAJA

ERIC G

Unregistered
    Aye acere! Oye que el horno no esta pa galleticas JAJAJJAJA

ERIC G
    Se lleno esto de cubanos caballero JAJAJJAJA

Unregistered

Fonda would replace turkeys w Orgies

Fonda made his position clear the other day at another one of his 15 person fundraisers. Fonda said that instead of handing out turkeys, he and his swinger team will set up public orgies in various cities around the county. Based on his previous posts which scrutinize the sheriff for giving out turkeys in low income poverty areas, I believe fonda will do his orgie events in well to do areas of the county. (because he does not like minorities)

Unregistered

Smile

Does he even care for white people? LOL

Hillary wrote them off, so by default so have all Democrats
    You mean the W. Virginia coal miners? She's such a racist she only sees color. She thought they were black. She thought she had that vote in her bag with her hot sauce. She's a little touched in the head but that's how those type of highfalutin white folk take their voters for granted, just like this sheriff.

Unregistered
    Look Good Sheriff.

Thank You for supporting the community you and your Deputies Serve.We have your back and we will be out to vote for you in big numbers.No way do we want or will we allow a clowns jumping out of trucks,cabs and chasing people like they did in the 80s.Yes,all criminals need to go to jail,but is 2016...

Very Wise to get rid of the 28ers,when you win in Nov.they will all go away with feeling hurt again...

Good Luck ....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast