Faggot Freddie spotted in hot tub at Brickell condo
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Cool Faggot Freddie spotted in hot tub at Brickell condo

He was seen in a hot tub on Brickell yesterday with two other unidentified men , according to my B shift Brickell boy, in the apt complex handling a 28 report. He said , they were quite drunk, and it all looked VERY gay ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was seen in a hot tub on Brickell yesterday with two other unidentified men , according to my B shift Brickell boy, in the apt complex handling a 28 report. He said , they were quite drunk, and it all looked VERY gay ?
    Who's **** was he stroking?

Unregistered

freddy cruz

he was seen rubbing oil on the Lubes pot belly..................

Unregistered
    Was one of the unidentified males Sgt.Luquis.

Unregistered
    Was one of the unidentified males Sgt.Luquis.
    Luquis is the best IA detective we have.. His a good man leave him alone.

Unregistered

Freddie exposed again !

Seen at Brickel Bay club, 2333 Brickel , when he saw my buddy in uniform , there for the vandalism report.

When Freddie saw him , he blushed big time, since my boy was behind him for a while , 50 yards away, talking to the 28 victim, when all the Fag type laughing and joking was going on, then one of the other maricones spotted the uniform and told him.

As he said it was ALL very gay in the tub ??? Maybe that's why his old ladie left him , she found out about his secret dark side ? How long was he married 6 months ?

Unregistered
    Seen at Brickel Bay club, 2333 Brickel , when he saw my buddy in uniform , there for the vandalism report.

When Freddie saw him , he blushed big time, since my boy was behind him for a while , 50 yards away, talking to the 28 victim, when all the Fag type laughing and joking was going on, then one of the other maricones spotted the uniform and told him.

As he said it was ALL very gay in the tub ??? Maybe that's why his old ladie left him , she found out about his secret dark side ? How long was he married 6 months ?
    Oh yea, the one that was a foot taller than him, I saw her here in the lobby once with him, didn't know she had left him ?

Unregistered
    Do not spread rumors like that he is a good person

Unregistered

Cool

It's not a rumor ? Most everyone here knows. Looks like 2333 Brickel is the gay place to be , LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast