Fhp
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fhp

Unregistered

Fhp

This question is not meant for disrespect, but why would a trooper ask for a local agency to respond to his crash scene to take a battery that occurred in his presence ? Like seriously is it a policy thing ?

Unregistered
    It's a lazy thing actually. Sounds like the trooper witnessed a crime, so he/she called the cops.

Unregistered

????

Where did this occur

Unregistered
    Trooper should have worked the battery case. Jeez.

Unregistered

Wink Returning the favor

I'd say the trooper was sick and tired of being called by deputies 45 minutes away to a short form crash or drivers exchange situation the deputies can and should handle. Two can play the game gumbies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'd say the trooper was sick and tired of being called by deputies 45 minutes away to a short form crash or drivers exchange situation the deputies can and should handle. Two can play the game gumbies.
    Not exactly a fair analogy. In some counties (like Orange), Deputies are prohibited by policy from handling anything to do with S4's. I've yet to find a similar policy in our book prohibiting us from handling actual crimes.

Unregistered
    We should've handled both....period.

Unregistered
    Exactly, the SO wants to waste state resources on a deer crash. Ill waste theirs with petit theft.

Unregistered
    I think this whole thread is bullshit. I don't know of any Trooper who wouldn't take a battery committed in his presence. Sounds like a shit-stirrer to me. Where did this happen? What were the circumstances? Details or it didn't happen.

Unregistered
    Not exactly a fair analogy. In some counties (like Orange), Deputies are prohibited by policy from handling anything to do with S4's. I've yet to find a similar policy in our book prohibiting us from handling actual crimes.
    Any policy that an SO or PD has created that pigeonholes FHP into being the Crash Scene Officers for their county or boundaries is garbage. It's creation was to shift responsibility that should be shared amongst agencies onto FHP. Any deputy that doesn't blue form a minor, non-injury dent while FHP is getting hammered with calls is a sorry piece of trash. Policy or not.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast