No Money?????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Money?????

Unregistered

No Money?????

TALLAHASSEE — The outgoing chief of Gov. Rick Scott's job-creating agency that recently fell under scrutiny for overspending paid one of his top former Miami-Dade County employees $158,000 in contracts for marketing advice and speech writing.

And we can't get squat because dirty **** scott and his buddies in the legislature says there is no money! Politicians are garbage, every last one of them. So, this clown fell under scrutiny but nothing will happened to him. But let one of us claim overtime and we'll get our balls crushed.

Unregistered
    Well, there is the door. No one is holding you back. You cannot complain if you are stupid enough to stay. The blame is on you!

Unregistered
    I will hold the door for you. Most of us are Sick of the whining. Mind your own business and just do your dam job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will hold the door for you. Most of us are Sick of the whining. Mind your own business and just do your dam job.
    Anything you say, you central office or region butt pirate!

Unregistered
    Pay sucks, but after many years I'm close to 50k and that isn't bad for my rural, backwater town. If I lived in S FL, I damn sure wouldn't be a PO. It's all relative. Around these parts, you can buy a nice home for $100k, but go 150 miles south and your living in a trailer park. I have no illusions that the current administration cares one iota about us, but I'm sticking around for a few more years. I made my bed, guess I'll lie in it for a while longer.

Unregistered
    Pay sucks, but after many years I'm close to 50k and that isn't bad for my rural, backwater town. If I lived in S FL, I damn sure wouldn't be a PO. It's all relative. Around these parts, you can buy a nice home for $100k, but go 150 miles south and your living in a trailer park. I have no illusions that the current administration cares one iota about us, but I'm sticking around for a few more years. I made my bed, guess I'll lie in it for a while longer.
    That's the spirit and you didn't call any of your coworker out. God Bless America!

Unregistered
    Anything you say, you central office or region butt pirate!
    Yea, but when I look at my pay check I am happy. So, how does it feel to be a peon? AKA LOSER.

Unregistered
    Yea, but when I look at my pay check I am happy. So, how does it feel to be a peon? AKA LOSER.
    I'd rather be poor than a butt pirate like you!

Unregistered
    You are already poor and stupid. So, you win. NOT

Unregistered
    So, what is the poor white trash talking about when they say " butt pirate " ? The poor white trash seem to know, I wonder why?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast