FHP academy life - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HMMM I cant seem to put my finger on why the entire state including the Governor, the legislature, the other agencies and even
    employees HATE FHP. I will figure it out one day.

To the prospective recruit that asked a serious question. Leave FHP as soon as possible. There is no brotherhood AT ALL.
    Good luck
    So true, SMH when I see things like this posted!

Unregistered
    HMMM I cant seem to put my finger on why the entire state including the Governor, the legislature, the other agencies and even
    employees HATE FHP. I will figure it out one day.

To the prospective recruit that asked a serious question. Leave FHP as soon as possible. There is no brotherhood AT ALL.
    Good luck
    You talk about a recruit asking a serious question and give a "truth according to you" response that makes me think you are a slug. I say that because most of the disgruntled whiners I have met in this organization in the past 10 years have been slugs. Brotherhood takes more than someone kissing your A$$ and you getting your way. Have you ever thought disgruntled people like you with no honor may be a cause of the perceived "hate" towards FHP to which you refer? Just for the record, we get along fine with the other agencies in my area.

To any recruit wanting serious information, do not come on this site to get it. This place should only be used for comic relief. Most who post all the negativity have axes to grind or are former employees (run off) stirring the pot.

Unregistered
    You talk about a recruit asking a serious question and give a "truth according to you" response that makes me think you are a slug. I say that because most of the disgruntled whiners I have met in this organization in the past 10 years have been slugs. Brotherhood takes more than someone kissing your A$$ and you getting your way. Have you ever thought disgruntled people like you with no honor may be a cause of the perceived "hate" towards FHP to which you refer? Just for the record, we get along fine with the other agencies in my area.

To any recruit wanting serious information, do not come on this site to get it. This place should only be used for comic relief. Most who post all the negativity have axes to grind or are former employees (run off) stirring the pot.
    Appears we have fhp brass at this place making it the perfect place for recruits to come to get information. Our apologies for telling the truth and not falling in line with your narrative. Not going to make the recruiting numbers get any worse than they already are.

Unregistered

Seriously?? You mean the shmo that posted crap about lesbians, being 300 lbs over weight and all that jibberish is not a disgruntled employee to you?? I called him or you, whoever posted it, out on the stupid crap that you write when a recruit was asking a serious question. And when someone calls out another trooper automatically the person doing the calling out is the slug. Seem to have a little guilty conscience. I am however embarrassed at time to be apart of this agency for quotes like the one previously stated. There is no brotherhood in this agency. Its obvious. Check out how frequently the FHP forum on this site is being viewed or posted. Because troopers bi***. That's what we troopers are good at. The evidence is on this forum. And the part of kissing my a$$. I AM A TROOPER NOT BRASS, I ENDED THE POST WITH "LEAVE FHP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE" .... I know i wish i did

Unregistered
    What an embarrassment FHP academy is. On family fun day; they can even get colors right and have to push concrete like *****es. This is the future of the Patrol, a bunch of dang fools that can't do one simple task correctly.

I'll be 10-6 vomiting in the treeline.

Unregistered
    What an embarrassment FHP academy is. On family fun day; they can even get colors right and have to push concrete like *****es. This is the future of the Patrol, a bunch of dang fools that can't do one simple task correctly.

I'll be 10-6 vomiting in the treeline.
    OMG. The grand 'ol State of Florida Highway Patrol Academy, second only to the United States Naval Academy, right??

So the 6 months these folks spend there Mon-Fri 8-5 is supposed to break them into hard military leaders with awesome 'colors' skills and ability to appropriately 'push' concrete??

The State of Florida politely offers you a refund of your theme park purchase price in the adjusted amount of your $0.02. We sincerely apologize for your disappointment during the Family Fun Day. In the interest of your best enjoyment, feel free not to attend again.

Unregistered

truth

To the prospective recruit ill give you the truth about FHP this is a place to get your training learn some things and use it as a platform to find a better job. You will be underpaid , underappreciated and overlooked. With that said get the experience and if you actually end up liking fhp dont forget where you came from...take a look at all the happy horseshit going on and aspire to become a leader so that you can fix it..and always look out for your subordinates well being. If your troopers are not performing its because there is something wrong and lead by example if you write your troopers up and rip ass for something you yourself did in their presence that makes you look like a hypocrite and they will be disgusted by you.

Unregistered
    I'll keep my $0.02 as it'd be a pay raise. None the less, you must be a koolaid drinking LT who thinks the Academy is the golden palace. The place is a joke, pure and simple. The recruits are being taught by folks who are rejects and haven't worked the road in years; aside from overpaid details. The recruits don't have a chance from the get-go and thus turn into the dead waste troopers we see today handling calls.

OMG. The grand 'ol State of Florida Highway Patrol Academy, second only to the United States Naval Academy, right??

So the 6 months these folks spend there Mon-Fri 8-5 is supposed to break them into hard military leaders with awesome 'colors' skills and ability to appropriately 'push' concrete??

The State of Florida politely offers you a refund of your theme park purchase price in the adjusted amount of your $0.02. We sincerely apologize for your disappointment during the Family Fun Day. In the interest of your best enjoyment, feel free not to attend again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123