2016 abt awards - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 abt awards

Unregistered
    Again... what revelations?

Unregistered

Candy Store

Well if the Capt is a no show by 930am. The Candy store will be having its grand reopening at 10 am. Free Circus peanuts for the first 50 customers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again... what revelations?
    Tots. It is about Tots. Well probably not but my money is on something less important than Tots.

Unregistered
    The candy store is a prine example, how did that go unnoticed under previou leadership

Unregistered
    This type of problem has existed for many many many years. Got worst during Cutlip and O'NY PD timeframe. Not one district was exempt. Negligent hiring and Negligent promotions. Hiring in friends,promoting one in order to promote another, promoting rookies within/min ABT time. Recipe for disaster. And here we are today. Alot of mess for the Chief.

Unregistered
    Can't wait until our next office meeting. I think we all just need to give one another a big ABT hung.

Unregistered
    This type of problem has existed for many many many years. Got worst during Cutlip and O'NY PD timeframe. Not one district was exempt. Negligent hiring and Negligent promotions. Hiring in friends,promoting one in order to promote another, promoting rookies within/min ABT time. Recipe for disaster. And here we are today. Alot of mess for the Chief.
    It may have peaked with the likes of Powell but it didn't start there. ABT has routinely been the "Ellis Island" of state law enforcement. "Give us your tired, retired, messes, rejects, undesirables and of course, your political baggage. We will give them second, third, fourth and in some cases, fifth chances. Not every governor/director screwed us with their incompetent buddies but enough did to make it tough for the good people like we have now. Look at it this way.

Unregistered
    I have yet to see what specifically everyone has a problem with those Tampa people. As if Miami could really know what Tampa does, or Jacksonville know what Ft Myers does etc.

The tiny bit I heard from the showdown in Tampa was it was a fairly legit concern from a large number of agents and it involved an issue with part of the 'paperless report process' that MM presented at the Mgr mtg to the whole state. I'm not sure what that issue was, but I find it odd that everyone jumps down their throat on here when a concern is raised. I wouldn't want that if my office had concerns.

Unregistered
    I have yet to see what specifically everyone has a problem with those Tampa people. As if Miami could really know what Tampa does, or Jacksonville know what Ft Myers does etc.

The tiny bit I heard from the showdown in Tampa was it was a fairly legit concern from a large number of agents and it involved an issue with part of the 'paperless report process' that MM presented at the Mgr mtg to the whole state. I'm not sure what that issue was, but I find it odd that everyone jumps down their throat on here when a concern is raised. I wouldn't want that if my office had concerns.
    I am sure MM thought he had invented fire when he bored the attendees at the meeting. The simple fact is the North districts have been paperless for a couple years with no issues. He didn't invent the process. He didn't improve the process. He only created the impression he had something to offer. He didn't.

Unregistered
    MM did not come up with anything. It's that lady with the shifty eyes from the Fort Myers office. She just comes up here and thinks she is going to ram it down our throats. Welcome to Tampa young lady we don't like change!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast