2016 abt awards
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 abt awards

What did we do now.

2016 abt awards

The 2016 whine and cry award goes to. Envelope please. The entire Tampa office!

The 2016 boy did we mess up award goes to. Envelope please. The entire Tampa Office.

The 2016 we can't get with the program award goes to. Envelope please. The all the agents in the Tampa office.

Unregistered
    Close Tampa. You can thank me later.

Unregistered
    Thanks tampa. Now the chief is going ti have every audited and we will all suffer because of you guys

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks tampa. Now the chief is going ti have every audited and we will all suffer because of you guys
    Audited for what?

Unregistered
    Audited for what?
    I don't have any first hand knowledge of the problems in Tamponia but that won't keep me from guessing. Audits usually involve something measureable like time or money. There was this one time at band camp when Mr. Miles did an audit to determine what happened to all the tater tots. It seems they bought enough tots to give everyone 8 tots per serving but by the second week they were out of tots and Mr. Miles was hopping mad because he didn't get his tots and had to have fried apples instead. Just something to consider.

Unregistered
    It's all comes down to two things. Poor leadership and lazy spoiled agents. The major needs to realize he created this mess. He owns the problem. So I'm thinking clean house. Major, Capt and Lieutenants turn in your notice

Unregistered
    It's all comes down to two things. Poor leadership and lazy spoiled agents. The major needs to realize he created this mess. He owns the problem. So I'm thinking clean house. Major, Capt and Lieutenants turn in your notice
    Good plan, if not that pesky career service crap. Majors and captains should be serving at the pleasure of the chief.

Unregistered
    Good plan, if not that pesky career service crap. Majors and captains should be serving at the pleasure of the chief.
    Great idea, again if not for career service! Our major and captain are nothing but self-serving two-faced back stabbers. Tell everyone to their face what they want to hear then throw 'em under the bus once they leave.

Unregistered
    The captain is a hero. He is uncovering year of mismangement by the former captain and is not affraid to bring it all out in the table

Unregistered
    The captain is a hero. He is uncovering year of mismangement by the former captain and is not affraid to bring it all out in the table
    Hero? Hardly. A semi intelligent person could find mismanagement in Tamponia. The bigger issue is what will be done with the revelations?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast