Cha-Ching - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cha-Ching

Unregistered
    Phillip, you know as well as everybody else that we have to stay anonymous or fear retribution from the admin for stating our beliefs on an open forum. We all know that you are the very last person who should be calling people cowards. You've been a chicken shit from the very beginning. That's why you couldn't make SWAT or K-9. Everyone who was around in the 90's also know you hooked up with a sex crimes victim. The most important noteworthy fact of all is that you've thrown more Deputies under the bus than anyone I know. Everyone also knows that your dad got you promoted to Sergeant and without his help you haven't been able to progress to Lieutenant. You're the worst! You getting fired will greatly improve department morale.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Phillip, you know as well as everybody else that we have to stay anonymous or fear retribution from the admin for stating our beliefs on an open forum. We all know that you are the very last person who should be calling people cowards. You've been a chicken shit from the very beginning. That's why you couldn't make SWAT or K-9. Everyone who was around in the 90's also know you hooked up with a sex crimes victim. The most important noteworthy fact of all is that you've thrown more Deputies under the bus than anyone I know. Everyone also knows that your dad got you promoted to Sergeant and without his help you haven't been able to progress to Lieutenant. You're the worst! You getting fired will greatly improve department morale.
    I am not sure but I believe Philip had his point made again with you making the post you made. I have been here since the 90s. Name one incident that would support him being chicken shit. In fact I would take a bet that if you had balls enough to reveal your identity he would not hesitate to allow you the chance to prove you wrong. Also when did he try to go to SWAT or K9? His dad got him promoted but couldn't get him a dog? Philip wins this one you are a coward. The admin is after him they would be happy if they knew you were against him so who are you. As Philip would say " you would jack rabbit in a thorn bush and stuff a lion in a mail box" or some shit like that before you would face him with that tone.

Unregistered
    You're such a scared bi!ch.... I would give anything for you to say that to Phillip's face. Go get'em Phil. They don't know who they're fuc$kin with

Unregistered
    Let's not forget breaking into his ex-girlfriends house and masturbating on her bed. Philip is the master manipulator and con man. He will make people think that he is looking out for them while he stabs them in the back. I agree Sgt. stripes acquired by Daddy, but he is so smart (according to his buddies) that he can't make Lt. in a fair promotional process. I mean he has been a Sergeant for a long time now. So one would think that picking up Lt. would be a piece of cake for him. I hope karma finally is coming to collect the debt that Philip has owed for a while. It will be fun to watch. Oh, and I didn't see any of you other keyboard commandos posting your name while you are calling people cowards. Believe me no one is scared of Philip especially not now since all of the people that he would have normally called to screw over the people that crossed him are long gone. Bye Felicia!

Unregistered
    Anyone ever seen him get mad and go into one of his screaming fits. His albino face turns bright red and the person he's screaming at tries thei best not to laugh.

Unregistered
    Like him or hate him, PN will have the last word. In this case I hope he does and brings Morgan and Haines to their knees.

Unregistered
    Phil should have been fired years ago with all of his crap. He's arrogant, selfish and a liar. He's always had the protection of his useless father and his mom as long as Pat Spears was living. He doesn't have either now and my god, he's gotten himself in trouble again. Running out try to cover his ass under the whistle blowing act hopefully just isn't going to help him this time around. Let's see how his families ties help him out of this one? That family tree goes straight up and he has no branches to hang onto any more. Phil, please refer to the old saying. "what goes around, comes around". For as many people that you and your family have done in the past, it's finally made it's way back around and ran right up your ass. You deserve every inch of it. Enjoy the private sector.

Unregistered
    Who exactly is he blowing the whistle on? That is ludicrous. He has done enough dirty things himself maybe he's finally going to come clean and blow the whistle on all his misdeeds? No that would take an honest person which doesn't begin to describe the white rat.

Unregistered
    So how the F did PN get his job back???!!! He's got dirt on someone I swear he gets away with EVERYTHING, Complete bs!

Unregistered
    He's protected by EH and has one of the best attorneys in his pocket he will make sure EH isn't fired when the new sheriff takes over. I don't trust EH or PN but BC best watch his a$$ because it's definitely coming!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast