Cha-Ching
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cha-Ching

Unregistered

Cha-Ching

Well it's seems as though they have done it again. You've got to wonder at what point will Haines and Morgan ever learn a lesson and stop screwing people over. This one will be costly!

Unregistered
    Thank you for all the inside information. This tells us so much about whats going on!

Unregistered
    The bullies Picked a fight with the wrong person. In the affray, one of sir David's medals flew off and struck Chief Eric in the head. He was life flighted to Jay Hospital where he's expected to make a full recovery.

Unregistered
    Im hearing the gang of (8) targeted a particular Sgt. and decided they would punish and teach him a lesson. Apparently this time before they could get all their lies together were served with a deep pocket law suit. The Teflon not so tough now. They have bullied the wrong person. This is one whether you like him or not won't back down. This bunch of admin tards have just bit off more than they can chew!

Unregistered
    They better hold on. They're in for real ride , between LM and PN's lawsuits. Neither is backing down.
    Pull up a chair and watch the train wreck.
    Morgan and Haines should be afraid, very afraid.... but, oh wait, they can count on the reliable legal advise of GC -NOT!

Unregistered
    The white rat is suing? For what?

Unregistered
    Shut your piehole fuc&Tard. You were the lil whiny arse reject asking for his help.

Unregistered
    Haha. "White Rat". I like it! How about "Albino Asshole?"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shut your piehole fuc&Tard. You were the lil whiny arse reject asking for his help.

Easy PN. Embrace the suck that you are!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Easy PN. Embrace the suck that you are!
    The post was not me. I have no intention of making any attempt to make a case for or against what my opinions are on here. I do not feel that hiding and taking cheap shots at anyone is useful for any cause. You obviously have another view and use that tactic. It is your right to do that. Some just do not believe that taking the stance of a coward, as you have, is honorable. I support your right to free speech even if you make the choice to excercise that speech as a coward would. There is no requirement that free speech is only for those brave enough to speak outside the shadows and out of reach of accountability. I wish you the best and hope that you will one day have the courage to speak your opinions in the open and not fear having to answer for your statements. It is refreshing to be able to speak what you believe and be honorable enough to answer those who may oppose you.

Philip Nix

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast