Nestor's fools. Get ready to pay !
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Nestor's fools. Get ready to pay !

You lost. Now FIPO is coming after all of you.

Unregistered
    Maybe the pension can just take it from thier drop monies

Unregistered
    The pension board gave the attorney the go ahead to reclaim its losses on the lawsuit last week when the decision came out.

Unregistered
    Has anyone told Lt Saurez that he has to pay back FIPO a few thousands dollars back thanks to Nestor. Oh boy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone told Lt Saurez that he has to pay back FIPO a few thousands dollars back thanks to Nestor. Oh boy.
    Someone better up crazy Louie meds this week.

Unregistered
    I hope if you ain't reading this. Pay up. Get ready.

Unregistered
    Nestor the great unifier and leader of the dumb dumber and dumbest. You all deserve whatever happens to you. People tried to warn you but no you all followed the orange tinted mental moron.

Unregistered
    What's amazing is a department where you have to fight your own Union lead by corrupt politics and greed.

Unregistered
    Even funnier is that the FOP attorney Robert Clausner who was supposed to be protecting the FOP members right is now the lead attorney working for the pension board.

http://robertdklausner.com/thefirm/a...ausner-esquire

Unregistered
    Sorry Nestor. By our we're wrong on this. It was not the union or Dania. You can spin it but not on this one. I hope they make you pay what I consider my pension money used back. Dania is a good person and did nothing wrong. You put the poor later through stress for nothing. Pay pay pay. Go spin now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast