Reasons NOT to re-elect this guy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Reasons NOT to re-elect this guy

#1 I'm guessing would be all the false promises he made to the deputies. Both DLE and DOD. Anybody care to add to this list?

Unregistered

do not re-elect Lamberti via Fondo

I agree with the previous poster. Let's not re-elect Lamberti via FONDO. They were horrible when they were here and killed morale with their clickish management styles that sh*ted on deputies and rewarded their followers and members of their gang. They were the worst mafia minded Individuals that bso ever had.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree with the previous poster. Let's not re-elect Lamberti via FONDO. They were horrible when they were here and killed morale with their clickish management styles that sh*ted on deputies and rewarded their followers and members of their gang. They were the worst mafia minded Individuals that bso ever had.
    I agreed! There's no cronies in this administration.

Unregistered
    What can go wrong when you have Godly, loving and nice Attorneys giving you advices of how to run a campaign?

Unregistered
    I agree. The Sucked

Unregistered

Cool Sheriff Scott Israel Best Sheriff Ever

The Best Sheriff Ever Sheriff Scott J Israel

Thank you Sheriff Israel we will win 2016

MHR

Unregistered

Cool

The Best Sheriff Ever Sheriff Scott J Israel

Thank you Sheriff Israel we will win 2016

MHR
    Stephen you are so funny! Change the slogan. We know is you LOL

Unregistered

Best Sheriff ever

He gave me a job after i campaigned against him for Granteed and now I'm a helper of a Colonel and I'm allowed to wear a five star deputy badge on a chain wallet and I'm untouchable. Best Sheriff ever!

Unregistered
    He gave me a job after i campaigned against him for Granteed and now I'm a helper of a Colonel and I'm allowed to wear a five star deputy badge on a chain wallet and I'm untouchable. Best Sheriff ever!
    For real? Please more info.

Unregistered

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast