Lopez - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lopez

The Wall
    Any way Trumps Immigration policy can be made retroactive for him?

Unregistered
    I have stayed away from him because I was warned so he has never done anything to me. But where there is smoke, there is fire. why is he allowed to be such a tool by admin?

Unregistered
    I just wish admin would tell the F'er he is not in patrol anymore and to stay the hell out of our business. He acts like he runs the joint.

Unregistered
    Well the Chief knows all about him yet is afraid of him for some reason. No one in admin even challenges him, I have no idea why not. It is well known he breaks every rule and some laws and it goes on without interruption. It would be nice to see the Chief man up and protect the front line officers but it will probably never happen. Say hello to your new Captain!!!
    I never see him anymore since he went to the other side so I really do not care right now but if he comes back I'll do my best to avoid him.

NYlaw
    Well I did not intend to start all this. I just wanted to see if an old NYPD guy was on the job. But after seeing the responses I don't think I will look him up, I remember now why he was not well liked.

in the area
    I won't say who I work for, at which agency but I worked Ofc. Lopez in the past, years ago when he was plain clothes detail and I always wondered why TTPD wasn't sued on a weekly basis. Absolutely no professional morals and we were instructed by our Sgt. that we would not work with your agency due to liability concerns. He violated so many civil rights it was scary and just made up laws on the spot. I have no idea how your agency did not go bankrupt answering lawsuits.

wait what?
    I have a question? Lopez has been the same person from day 1. He has always been a despicable, self serving, back stabbing arrogant ****. Why are you all excited about it now? He has never changed, all this is not new at all if nothing he is consistent why make a fuss now? He hasn't changed, give it a rest.

Unregistered

Issues? Come see me!

If you have an issue with me come see me. You know where my office is at. If not, then go F**K yourselves.

longer than the DMV
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you have an issue with me come see me. You know where my office is at. If not, then go F**K yourselves.

That's a line that will stretch out of the building, you better make appointments!

Unregistered

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast