Lopez
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lopez

NYlaw

Lopez

Does a Carlos Lopez work for your agency?

returns?
    Yes he does, you want him back? We'll pay the postage!!

NYlaw
    No but I have some NY stories on this guy. A legend in his own mind. We all knew him.

Unregistered
    We apparently keep him to maintain our affirmative actions numbers, and like most affirmative action members he is completely worthless.

Unregistered

go away

why do we insist on beating others down please just stop

fugnpric
    Have you ever had to work for him? Then you would know, biggest d*ckhead in the world. he will tell you to your face he has your back while screwing you at the same time. He is probably the most distrusted person we have working here. He loves one thing HIMSELF!!!.

Unregistered
    If there is a positive post about him it is him posting because nobody else like the backstabber.

Unregistered
    Maybe that is why he put HIMSELF in for all his awards. True story check it out. Administration had to make a rule you cannot put yourself in for your own awards. PS he also was on the awards board.

figures
    Well that's typical, doesn't surprise me at all. I worked for him once and vowed never to do it again. If you make a good arrest he tells admin it was all him. I was told more than once he told the Capt., "He' did this, "He" did that on a case and made the case when in truth he showed up late ordered everybody around and left. I don't know of anyone that is not new that likes him or ever wants to work with him.

Unregistered
    I didnt have too much of a problem with him because he was always on some cruise or trip, never saw him. I was happy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast