Lopez - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lopez

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Where do Puerto Rican Yankees fans sit at the stadium? Section 8!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Why bother with this f*ckstick? he's always out for #1. How many times have you heard "I've got your back" only to learn he used your back for knife practice? A total worthless waste of air. The sooner he leaves the sooner the air will smell better around here.

Unregistered
    He should be selling cars. he has the morals of a snake oil salesman and he is as trustworthy as Hillary.

Selfie
    I have always enjoyed how he post pictures of himself in uniform on social media from calls he goes on

Unregistered
    He loves himself above all others, so when you tell him to go F*ck himself, he takes that as a compliment. The pictures are just another thing that you throw up in your mouth about.

Unregistered
    Wow this thread won't die. WTf why is this d*ckhead still employed with all the people that cannot stand his ass?

Puerto Rican prince
    Sgt. Lopez do you want to comment?

Unregistered
    I miss this thread. very enjoyable to see a d*ickhead get called out. Everything said pretty much sums it up nothing more to fill in really. What I wonder is how many will show up at the Captain swearing ceremony for him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123