Support Services Captain - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    The source matters not, the relevant point is, what is being shared.. fact or fiction?
    '
    Here is a thought.. Rather than trash those bringing things to the table.. how about you simply debunk each inaccurate statement with demonstrable proof?
    The hypocrite speaks. When the liar was ousted for posting complete untruths about KV's promotions and the timetables of those promotions where were you to call that sad liar to task? Oh that's right, the 'source matters not'

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The hypocrite speaks. When the liar was ousted for posting complete untruths about KV's promotions and the timetables of those promotions where were you to call that sad liar to task? Oh that's right, the 'source matters not'

LOL Uhmm well I have no idea about v's promotion history so who am I to say what that history was and to call them out? If I recall, others called him on it.. the facts were straightened out through out the next several posts. I did notice noone asked for a correction of his education and military preverications.. or the facts around his leaving CCSO after a moral failure and a criminal investigation.. nor has anyone defended him on Stingray debacle.. or his in fact, I havent seen anyone defend his leadership abilities at all.

PLease do make the case for th Chief remaining to mold the future of this City's police department.

Unregistered
    I'm not really sure who is who,. I think posting facts, and only facts are the fastest way to end this nonsense

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    I second that.. =)

Unregistered
    Here is an example of what kind of "leadership" this person exhibits. He goes to officer A and ask about officer B. He will then openly shit talk officer B to officer A.. He will gather information on officer B (probably not correct info) and then form an opinion on that officer or use it against him somehow. The next week he will go to officer B and repeat the process about officer A... He creates more drama here and has one of the biggest mouths at the department. Someone mentioned how he speaks about his fellow admin.. He has in the past regularly trashed them to officers. Yes, this includes the chief and CM. He is just too full of himself and has a huge head. He needs to get off of his high horse. He should be grateful to the chief, otherwise he would never be a captain.. Lord knows no other agency would put him in that position. Just like those before him, his day will come. And to the other few cancers to the department who are still here (you all know who they are) your days are numbered too. People are getting tired of your shit.. JR SS
    please be more specific. You've got multiple people listed, but only with generalities, we need concrete stuff if we want those with eyes-on this board to bring about appropriate changes with the upcoming election.

Unregistered
    Big surprise that some of the "five fabricators" would want to come on here and talk smack about the guy who smacked them for being idiots. Huge surprise. Waaaaaaaa. Why don't YOU put some slacks on and just do your job. Or for those who longer work here....good riddance. Stop embarrassing everyone else.
    You did not reply to anyone's previous posts. You don't work weekends. Not too hard to figure out who you are now.

Since KV has been here '99/'00ish - current there must have been over 50 NPPD LEO who have come and gone. Each of them would have their own specific takes on KV and more specifically any heartburn they may have had with him.

Seeing as there is a complete void in any of these previous LEO/KV issues being posted it is painfully obvious that those of us who do post are current employees with very real current concerns about where our department is heading. It is also painfully obvious that we still have a long way to go to hit rock bottom.

Rock bottom in this instance being an outside DOJ investigation or possibly our budget + lawsuits swaying the citizens to put us on a referendum to be replaced by SSO.

So take your "five fabricators" and "Waaaaaaaa", turn them sideways, and shove them both directly up your yes-man ass!

Unregistered

Now that would hurt

Play nice that would hurt trying to fit five people in that orffice

Unregistered
    Please leave! You have done enough damage to the morale of the troops in such a short time. Leave us alone! Nobody wants you here.

Unregistered
    Please leave! You have done enough damage to the morale of the troops in such a short time. Leave us alone! Nobody wants you here.
    Why should he leave? Why don't you leave?

Unregistered
    Why should he leave? Why don't you leave?

Lookie Lookie = ABCD Sweep it up np

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast