Support Services Captain - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Fall 16 MOC

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    in his response vespia cites interviewing 14 employees, so we should note, these are the same kiss A$$es who rat out people, create stories and snitch on good officers who are trying to get the job done. Most of the sacred 14 are his inner circle who would not even make a pimple on a real cop's a$$. They survive solely on there soft lips and the lies that spill from them. This is the world our chief has created. Life in the pink castle, go to work everyday and hope one of his kiss a$$es has not created a story on you and you make his list. These same 14 will not last a day under a real educated professional Police Chief.......
    I pulled the records available for the "inquiry" that Pelfrey did on Captain Uebelacker where vespia said 14 were interviewed yet Pefrey indicates only several were interviewed. Courtesy and Respect. I cannot think of anyone I know that hasnt popped off a time or two...

Why cant i find this incident in the Complaint logs..?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chief description of the Fall 2016 Uebelacker inquiry.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	239

Name:	fall 2016 MOC Uebelacker.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	240

He needs to go NOW.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    I pulled the records available for the "inquiry" that Pelfrey did on Captain Uebelacker where vespia said 14 were interviewed yet Pefrey indicates only several were interviewed. Courtesy and Respect. I cannot think of anyone I know that hasnt popped off a time or two...

Why cant i find this incident in the Complaint logs..?

Name:	chief description of the Fall 2016 Uebelacker inquiry.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	239

Name:	fall 2016 MOC Uebelacker.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	240

He needs to go NOW.
    This is what you call an administrative cover up to protect the chosen Captain. Just took bad it back fired on him and emboldened Uebelacker to continue his ways.

Unregistered
    This is what you call an administrative cover up to protect the chosen Captain. Just took bad it back fired on him and emboldened Uebelacker to continue his ways.
    He was hired from outside the agency as a friend of KV's time in Charlotte county. He is a major screw up. Jumped from job to job. Don't be fooled by his alleged credentials, he faked his LEO recertification, He has no more ethics than anyone else in Admin, he got what was coming to him. Stephanie, don't cry over this guy, he is just not worth it.

Unregistered
    He was hired from outside the agency as a friend of KV's time in Charlotte county. He is a major screw up. Jumped from job to job. Don't be fooled by his alleged credentials, he faked his LEO recertification, He has no more ethics than anyone else in Admin, he got what was coming to him. Stephanie, don't cry over this guy, he is just not worth it.
    SU POS stay gone forever

Unregistered
    SU POS stay gone forever
    Take Rose also, that guy is an idiot and has no idea what he is doing.

Unregistered
    Take Rose also, that guy is an idiot and has no idea what he is doing.
    For that matter, find "Any" of his chosen boys that know what they are doing!

Unregistered
    so where is the next chosen boy coming from, Rose to Captain and another outsider brought in for commander. I am sure KV must have one or two friends left to give jobs to.

Unregistered
    Good point.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415