Support Services Captain
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Support Services Captain

What is everyone's take on this person? It seems as though he is in over his head as the captain, however some may say he has the majority of the control within the department. He comes as a reserve, barely even starts FTO and within about a year he is a captain? I mean, I am sure he is qualified with his whopping three years or so as a road cop.... He manipulates people and situations to meet his agenda, whatever that is.. Still trying to figure it out. He is completely out of touch with the reality of law enforcement. He may have pretty degrees on his wall, but he could definitely stand to learn a thing or two about police work and how to treat people. It didn't take long for his true colors to show, especially after he got to pin that gold badge on his sloppy slacks.

Unregistered
    I couldn't agree more. This guy has no clue about real police work. He is destroying the agency piece by piece, Heck he claims everyone he took to jail he shook their hand and the bad guy thanked him. Hahahaha who you taking to jail??? This guy is a snake in the grass and will do whatever it takes to better himself.

Unregistered
    Has worked what five or six different places in last 10-12 years? Fired from his most recent place of employment.

Indeed he does manipulate people and in doing so is very much a snake in the grass.

Had a hand in KV investigation at CCSO. Bounces around goes to FDLE. Buddies up with AR. Together they destroy the morale of that workplace. Bounces around some more. Gets hired by NPPD,,, gets AR hired at NPPD.

Don't believe me? Ask around at CCSO. Ask around whenever you go to a salary incentive school in Fort Myers. SR did,,, and look what the awesome captain did to him and his career.

Chronyism 101.

Unregistered
    Do everyone a favor and leave. Cops are being targeted and killed every day. You come in here with your non sense liberal hug a thug mentality. You've probably never been in a fight in your life. I'm sure you were the type on the road to go on scene to a hot call a few blocks away. (But not on purpose).

Unregistered
    One of the five fabricators strikes again!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One of the five fabricators strikes again!
    Five? When you add up some of the KV sycophants ranked sergeant and above it's more like 10-12.

Unregistered
    UB thinks he is a leader. Little does he know almost no one respects him except his baby snakes. The guy thinks his way or beliefs are the only way. Even when proven wrong. Has almost no road experience and absolutely zero tactical experience. But yet he knows what's best and needed in our city.

Unregistered
    I agree ^^ his lack of experience in anything other than investigations is and will continue to cause serious damage to the operations and morale of the department. If he must work here, why not put him where he may actually know what he is doing, that being the CID commander. Oh wait, his good friend from FDLE has that spot already. It is absolutely obsured to think he should be a captain. The guy has never been a supervisor at any level during his entire career. His lack of experience and being well rounded is showing, and showing fast.

Unregistered
    Wait....but he has two masters degrees. He knows best. Come on now!! You should know this.

Unregistered
    http://cohenmurder.com/site/0da25310...FDLE.html#2841

Allegations of AR and SU being involved in messing up a murder case? You don't say.. Allegations of AR and SU being involved in falsifying reports in the same murder case? Hmm.... Interesting read. Glad they were not trying to catch the killer of one of my family members. Seems they didn't really care in this case. You dig into, you will see this case smells funny. Cover ups

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast