Final Contract offer
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Final Contract offer

2% 1st, 2% 2nd year, first responder will end and add a tenth step of 5%, insurance basic plan 50 a person , if you are not topped out and have a family you will be making less money

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    2% 1st, 2% 2nd year, first responder will end and add a tenth step of 5%, insurance basic plan 50 a person , if you are not topped out and have a family you will be making less money
    Typical PBA post. You know so much but where are the other changes? Sorry PBA

Unregistered
    I don't know who posted that but it's accurate. Forget the Pba vs iupa. I say vote no. We voted no to lamberti's proposal in an election year and ended up getting a decent raise.

Unregistered
    I don't know who posted that but it's accurate. Forget the Pba vs iupa. I say vote no. We voted no to lamberti's proposal in an election year and ended up getting a decent raise.
    Then post the contract if you know it to be true

Unregistered
    Sorry but we need to vote No and go to impass... this guy burned his bridges with his deputies with Perazza, gave raises and Disney promotions like candy while sticking cameras on the troops that work...then says we are no longer law enforcement officers and sicking his dogs on people out of spite.

Unregistered
    Sorry but we need to vote No and go to impass... this guy burned his bridges with his deputies with Perazza, gave raises and Disney promotions like candy while sticking cameras on the troops that work...then says we are no longer law enforcement officers and sicking his dogs on people out of spite.
    Don't make this an Israel confidence vote. I support him over Fondo but I will still vote no.
    And for the previous poster, details will be out in a week or two (read the email) but I spoke to someone in the meeting.

Unregistered
    Yup. Leoaffairs will decide the contract

Unregistered
    If they reduce the gas, pay my holidays at 12 hrs and a few other things on top of the 2% I will take it

Unregistered
    Make an informed decision on your own . IUPA could get a 25% raise and the PBA guys would tell you it sucks. Above all, wait for the proposal to come out. The email clearly said BSO has to provide it to the union.

Unregistered
    According to sheriff running man, were no longer a law enforcement agency. If that's what he thinks, why should he pay us as one? We're just an agency full of overpaid CSAs in his mind. Get ready, I hear clown noses and kids gloves will be issued soon, and of course we'll take another pay decrease to help pay for these uniform changes that don't really help us at all but at least he feels better about how we look. Don't wanna appear to be real cops, the state might charge us with impersonating a police officer, and remember, sheriff running man himself will walk you to the jail in handcuffs.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast