Final Contract offer - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope you guys know where are 4% first responder pay is going. It's going to the jailers with 20 or more years on.
    Y'all are idiots Bso hasn't even given Iupa their final offer yet. I spoke to bell today and he still hasn't heard from Bso. So this is all rumor and speculation. Bell said what ever Bso presents as a final offer it will go to vote.

Unregistered
    BSO has not given IUPA their final offer yet. Don't rely on Leo Affairs for mis-information. Talk to your district reps to get factual information.

Unregistered
    Good to known that wasn't accurate and now we know it clearly would be voted down so hopefully someone is listening and paying attention.

Unregistered
    It's Friday where is this GLOBAL offer?

Unregistered
    Call BSO and find out where it is.

Unregistered
    Well it's Friday almost 5 clock where's this global offer from BSO and Monday is a holiday. What a joke.

Unregistered
    If an agency almost 6000 big can not get 1 contract to the union in 10 days, then there is no hope for this place. Can you imagine what the agency would do to us if we did not turn in one single report in 10 days?

Unregistered
    If an agency almost 6000 big can not get 1 contract to the union in 10 days, then there is no hope for this place. Can you imagine what the agency would do to us if we did not turn in one single report in 10 days?

Dude relax I heard BSO is still putting it together and I hear it's going to be HUGE! And BSO is putting a 50 foot wall around the PSB and we are going to pay for it. It's going to be fantastic.

Unregistered
    I heard the contract was put on the back burner for a few days because of the running man challenge. They put all their resources into the challenge and boy did it show. Great job sheriff it was comical I couldn't stop laughing for hours.

Unregistered
    Good to known that wasn't accurate and now we know it clearly would be voted down so hopefully someone is listening and paying attention.
    Yes, nobody in their right mind would vote yes to a 2/3/opener ! If bso can't give it to us in the first year because this year's budget is already figured, give us a minimum 2/4/3, no fuel fee and no healthcare cost change. BSO can easily do this and I believe would be voted yes by the deputies. I will drop IUPA if anything less is accepted.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast