Nexxxxxxt
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexxxxxxt

Unregistered

Nexxxxxxt

Who will be the new Captain to be promoted?

Unregistered
    That's easy. SH will likely be the victor.

Unregistered
    From my understanding of the whole thing. It had to do with a comment made in one of the academy classes. One of our female DST's was a part of the IA. This particular DST is close with DB and BJ, not sure if it is a coincidence or not. From what I know about DB and BJ, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they had something to do with the whole thing. My bet is on DB.

Unregistered
    Should go to WE.

Unregistered
    WE of ST should get it but like another poster said, it will probably be SH. His nose stays buried in the administration buttholes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Should go to WE.
    He may want to hurry up and get a college education. Maybe also earn his last two promotions by actually supervising more than himself.

Nice troll though.

Unregistered

Tommy the troll

He may want to hurry up and get a college education. Maybe also earn his last two promotions by actually supervising more than himself.

Nice troll though.
    If anyone is going to get it, my money is on SH. No one is better qualified and dual certified: brown nosing and ass kissing!

Unregistered
    I'll see your SH, ST and raise you one BD...

Unregistered
    I'll see your SH, ST and raise you one BD...
    ST or BD. BD has been here longer an worked in nearly every division. The only thing ST has over BD is IA. I was going to say BC but I almost shit myself when I was told BC is no longer 10-12 because PV got the A.C. even but then ended up in IA and now working KP at BL or MIA with fellow JD. He could get his CDL like ER, RH and JW and say FU or BJ amd DB

Unregistered
    My pick for capt would be JK. He's been on the job for a very long time not to mention a serious administration background. My second pick would be the other JK....Just JK!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast