Miami Police Current & Future Applicants - Page 2
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered

March Applicants!

March Applicants wake up!!! Any call/email yet?

Unregistered

Exclamation Only cerrtified LEOs can apply , starting next month, this is the latest from the top

The latest is they will only be hiring "Certified LEO's " from other departments Nationwide ! This is to save money, thousands saved on each position, so good luck, no more unqualified recruits, pre certified, and experienced cops only !
    Sorry Charlie :-(

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The latest is they will only be hiring "Certified LEO's " from other departments Nationwide ! This is to save money, thousands saved on each position, so good luck, no more unqualified recruits, pre certified, and experienced cops only !
    Sorry Charlie :-(
    For the bullshit mpd pays? Tu ta loco.

Unregistered
    Crossfit program. The papiers can help you with that. Go fine sgt Natalie Martinez. Hopeful you like three some. You can be the four some.

Unregistered
    What happened to the 800 applicants that attended orientation in February 2015? Has anyone from that group started an academy?

Unregistered
    What happened to the 800 applicants that attended orientation in February 2015? Has anyone from that group started an academy?
    Certified hires ONLY ! Thats the latest from the 4 th floor, they don't want to pay all that money, and you don't work out, got it !!!!!

Unregistered
    We are still here going through the process the next class is in June. The peeps that I know are 90% done most of them need the medical or the offer

Unregistered

Angry

I applied in march and I'm currently trying to get in shape... last night for the first time since high school and I'm in my 40's, I went to a local track to run... WoW! I was beat when I was done. Are all local tracks the same? Geez the one at flamingo park looked huge!!! Conclusion, I need a whole lot of running training still. :-/ How these people do it?!? How long did it take you guys to get in full shape for the PAT?

Thanks!

Unregistered
    I applied in march and I'm currently trying to get in shape... last night for the first time since high school and I'm in my 40's, I went to a local track to run... WoW! I was beat when I was done. Are all local tracks the same? Geez the one at flamingo park looked huge!!! Conclusion, I need a whole lot of running training still. :-/ How these people do it?!? How long did it take you guys to get in full shape for the PAT?

Thanks!
    If you know one of the testing officer's you'll pass automatically. Trust me!!!

Unregistered

Thanks!
    It doesn't take long to get into minimum shape for the PAT. Just pace yourself and gradually increase your distance. Start off with doing 2 to 3 laps around the track and increase a lap after each week. You have to complete 6 laps around the track at the required time for your age. Trust me, I haven't worked out in over 5 years and I started my run 3 weeks before my PAT and I was able to pass it. I am in my late 30's. Now, I am running a mile under 7 minutes while running 4 to 5 miles a day. Do not let the young recruits discourage you.

Good luck!

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast