Miami Police Current & Future Applicants - Page 24
Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What exactly do they do in the medical exam 1 and 2?
    Exam 1 they take your blood and urine. you do a hearing, eye, EKG and TB test. Then you go across the street for the chest x-ray stress test and echonogram where they check your heart functions

Unregistered
    Exam 1 they take your blood and urine. you do a hearing, eye, EKG and TB test. Then you go across the street for the chest x-ray stress test and echonogram where they check your heart functions
    Cool thanks.

Unregistered
    Anything date given on the next academy?

Unregistered
    Anything date given on the next academy?
    No. I'm still waiting for the call with the start date. But I think in 3 weeks. An Academy is graduating this week I think.

Unregistered
    No. I'm still waiting for the call with the start date. But I think in 3 weeks. An Academy is graduating this week I think.
    Someone told me it is in September.

Unregistered

Question

My friend told me he signed a conditional offer only to get DQ after?! I couldn't believe him! Is that possible? He didn't tell me why he got DQ since I spoke to him quick and he had to go... I thought a conditional offer was a GO!

Unregistered
    My friend told me he signed a conditional offer only to get DQ after?! I couldn't believe him! Is that possible? He didn't tell me why he got DQ since I spoke to him quick and he had to go... I thought a conditional offer was a GO!
    Of course you can. You take a 2nd psychological and the medical exam after.. when did he signed the conditional offer?

Unregistered
    The medical or the 2nd part of the psychological can DQ people, even the signing of the offer letter if he didn't go in business attire.

Unregistered
    How many of you from the scheduled Friday, July 15th Orientation/Physical Agility Test session and subsequent interviews have had further contact?

Unregistered
    How many of you from the scheduled Friday, July 15th Orientation/Physical Agility Test session and subsequent interviews have had further contact?
    I had the interview and got my psych scheduled but they scheduled me for it a month from now.

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast